Sign in to follow this  
Erminio8

Jack Davis

As much as it sucks to see Zain go and knowing Nolf and Nickal are about to make their last run it’s also exciting to see who is going to be the next superstars in the lineup.

Nobody would have had Cenzo winning his first two years and nobody could ever predict guys like Nolf and Nickal would be so entertaining. Of the new batch I feel like Brooks is going “the one”. I’m curious to see how Joe Lee pans out as well.

As much as it sucks to see Zain go and knowing Nolf and Nickal are about to make their last run it’s also exciting to see who is going to be the next superstars in the lineup.

Nobody would have had Cenzo winning his first two years and nobody could ever predict guys like Nolf and Nickal would be so entertaining. Of the new batch I feel like Brooks is going “the one”. I’m curious to see how Joe Lee pans out as well.

If you were following Nolf and Nickal early, it was pretty clear they were not only going to be entertaining but very, very good and innovative.  And there is now similar evidence for Brooks, as you rightly suggest.

Cael just reloads at this point. Success builds on more success and the hammers keep pouring in. I think Cael could do it anywhere, and I think if he'd stayed at ISU that ISU would've been the team winning 7 of the last 8 NCAA titles.

Cael just reloads at this point. Success builds on more success and the hammers keep pouring in. I think Cael could do it anywhere, and I think if he'd stayed at ISU that ISU would've been the team winning 7 of the last 8 NCAA titles.

I don't think there is any lamer statement in the english language than referring to a team as "re-loading".

if that were the case, why did he leave?