Grecojones

If Chamizo, JB, Dake, and Taylor take home Gold...

I believe Chamizo is going 74 this year so that goes, however he does had wins over Tsargush and Tsabalov. Also didn't Snyder achieve #4 with his win over Sadulaev last year? (Gatsolov, Varner, Guyzamov, Sad).

I believe Chamizo is going 74 this year so that goes, however he does had wins over Tsargush and Tsabalov. Also didn't Snyder achieve #4 with his win over Sadulaev last year? (Gatsolov, Varner, Guyzamov, Sad).

If Chamizo plans to stay at 74 that throws a wrench it it. But when i say contemporary I mean current champ. That would have to be a first if  only Taylor and Dake win Gold. 

True just take out Gatsalov and insert Gadisov. Having Snyder and Burroughs at the same time is historic.

It is very realistic Dake and Taylor win it only elevating Burroughs legacy!

True just take out Gatsalov and insert Gadisov. Having Snyder and Burroughs at the same time is historic.

It is very realistic Dake and Taylor win it only elevating Burroughs legacy!

Grazi, I always mix those two up.