Sign in to follow this  
Gantry

Junior WTTs

That was controversial to say the least. I thought maybe the 2 on the edge was exposure. But Im FS illiterate. Could be wrong. The cautions were not good.

That wasn’t a 2 on the edge and the cautions were arbitrary. Clearly not in the rule book. It seemed like they were punishing Carr because they didn’t like his corner.

I think Marinelli was the best chance to medal at 74KG, but oh well.  Lewis is pretty good.  Hopefully he beats Moody.    This Junior team is really gonna miss Spencer and Yianni. 

Not sure how the VT coaches think he can make 157. 

Edited by LemonPie

I think Marinelli was the best chance to medal at 74KG, but oh well. Lewis is pretty good. Hopefully he beats Moody. This Junior team is really gonna miss Spencer and Yianni.

Not sure how the VT coaches think he can make 157.

Yeah I can’t see any way he makes 157 but the coaches definately know better than I. Seems to be a large 74kg (163). He will beat Moody. He is a complete newbie to freestyle. I believe his first or second tournament was the open. Beast.

I’m worried about our Junior team but they keep surprising me so who knows. These guys improve so fast that it is hard to tell how good/bad we are

Ethan Smith impressed me. Thought Labriola would smash him and smith made t somewhat competitive

Yeah, he's pretty good.  He's going to make Campbell earn a spot next year.... and Rocky Jordan after that. 

Edited by LemonPie

Freestyle predictions:

57:  Heinselman

61:  Decatur

65:  Lee

70:  Carr

74:  Marinelli

86:  Bonaccorsi

92:  Woodley

97:  Elam

125: Steveson (although I am excited to see if Cassiopi can at least stay in there with him)

Really nailed this.