dmm53

Senior World Team Trials

Nico really has impressed me up at 61 kilos.  Seemed to have jumped levels and IIRC he stopped wrestling for awhile too

I really think he is our best World level option at the weight

and 

Look at Henderson pushing ole Logie WOW

Hate to say it, but that says more about Logie at this point than Henderson.  Lost to Eierman, gave up what 8 points in his first match and wins over Henderson on criteria.  The move up has not been a smooth ride domestically...

Hate to say it, but that says more about Logie at this point than Henderson.  Lost to Eierman, gave up what 8 points in his first match and wins over Henderson on criteria.  The move up has not been a smooth ride domestically...

Most certainly

Have we heard anything about Maple, did he get hurt?  He's out there coaching for the Nebraska RTC people and he wrestled at World Cup, so an injury is the only thing that makes sense.  Unless he wants time to transition back up to 65

Deakin wrestled Molinaro very tough in a loss.  It was 6-6 with Deakins criteria and imo Frank definitely shot ahead of the whistle when they went to the center to get the decisive TD. 

You have to be ready at all times.  He did the same thing versus Aaron Pico in the Olympic Trial Finals.  

Just so I'm clear: tonight we will only have five championship bracket matches at 57 (Fix-Sanders), 70 (Hidlay-Molinaro), 74 (Kulchytskyy-Gantt), 97 (Gadson-Walz), and 125 (Nelson-high school kid), but no matches at 61, 65, 79, 86 and 92. Is that correct?

Just so I'm clear: tonight we will only have five championship bracket matches at 57 (Fix-Sanders), 70 (Hidlay-Molinaro), 74 (Kulchytskyy-Gantt), 97 (Gadson-Walz), and 125 (Nelson-high school kid), but no matches at 61, 65, 79, 86 and 92. Is that correct 

I believe so, those other weights (61, 65, 79, 86 and 92) should hold until tomorrow to do best of 3 to see who gets shot at final X opponent right?

While the weights you listed already have the US Open champion waiting on them for the best of 3

What time are the junior finals?

All times shown are Central.

Friday, May 18

10:00 am – 2:00 pm: UWW Junior Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation (3 MATS)

10:00 am – 2:30 pm: Senior Women’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation (2 MATS)

4:00 pm – 7:30 pm: UWW Junior Freestyle: Semifinals, Finals, 3rd Place, Consolation (3 MATS)

4:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Senior Women’s Freestyle: Semi-Finals, Finals, Consolation and 3rd Place (2 MATS)

Saturday, May 19

10:00 am – 2:30 pm: Senior Men’s Freestyle: 1st Round, Quarterfinals and Consolation (2 MATS)

1:00 pm – 4:45 pm: Senior Women’s Freestyle: Best 2 out of 3 Championship

1:00 pm – 4:45 pm: UWW Junior Freestyle: Best 2 out of 3 Championship

5:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Senior Men’s Freestyle: Semifinals, Finals and Consolation, Cons-Semi and 3rd Place Matches (2 MATS)

Sunday, May 20

12:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Senior Men’s Freestyle: Best 2 out of 3 Championship