spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

You said the floodgates were opened because people claimed you were only rooting for Zahid because Dake beat Taylor. This is patently false. You called started name calling Dake unprompted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I called him a crybaby and whiner unprompted. Guilty as charged. But if just that warranted all of this crap then you are too easily triggered, Vak. 

I called him a crybaby and whiner unprompted. Guilty as charged. But if just that warranted all of this crap then you are too easily triggered, Vak.

Triggered by calling you out as a hypocrite? Ok.

Nice turnaround by Winn.

OK, I actually took the time

TBar:   Dake is already complaining about Ringer going to one knee. 

Nom:  And the Dake streak of loss predictions continues.   [note, no discussion regarding your point]

Tbar:  More we just want the crybaby to lose. We just don't like him whining all the time.

Tbar:  So Dake got worn out all these years. That's actually Downeyesque as an excuse. I like it. 

Vak:  Lol at a Taylor fan calling anyone else a crybaby. 

Tbar:  Nobody except PD3 cries as much as Dake. 

That is the beginning of all this .... please review the above and figure out who has the Dake obsession.  Who started calling who names?   Tbar, you have serious memory or comprehension issues.  [Edited to change Vak to Tbar ... woops!]

Edited by nom

Triggered by calling you out as a hypocrite? Ok.

Nice turnaround by Winn.

You know Taylor gets called every name in the book by some of you and nobody, including me, responds. Dake gets called out 1 time and you are triggered, Vak. You can't handle it. 

You know Taylor gets called every name in the book by some of you and nobody, including me, responds. Dake gets called out 1 time and you are triggered, Vak. You can't handle it.

If you say so, little buddy.

OK, I actually took the time

TBar:   Dake is already complaining about Ringer going to one knee. 

Nom:  And the Dake streak of loss predictions continues.   [note, no discussion regarding your point]

Tbar:  More we just want the crybaby to lose. We just don't like him whining all the time.

Tbar:  So Dake got worn out all these years. That's actually Downeyesque as an excuse. I like it. 

Vak:  Lol at a Taylor fan calling anyone else a crybaby. 

Tbar:  Nobody except PD3 cries as much as Dake. 

That is the beginning of all this .... please review the above and figure out who has the Dake obsession.  Who started calling who names?   Vak, you have serious memory or comprehension issues.

True dat!

This is what upped the anti, Nom. You have a lot of hutzpah challenging anyone on this board after posting this crap. Maybe you are a little insecure about yourself. 

You so quickly forgot that you had just written

"You just hate Taylor because he used to kick your former avatar's ass all over the mat. "

My post was a direct mirror of your post.  I used your own logic / approach.  And by doing that you flipped out.  Nice.  Dude, I'm done.  This is not useful.

You so quickly forgot that you had just written

"You just hate Taylor because he used to kick your former avatar's ass all over the mat. "

My post was a direct mirror of your post.  I used your own logic / approach.  And by doing that you flipped out.  Nice.  Dude, I'm done.  This is not useful.

First, I wrote that to Vak not to you. And how is kicking someone's ass and being called his lover the same thing? They are opposite things if anything connected at all. 

I was talking about two wrestlers. You made a post about a wrestler and me, a fan. You, Nom, made that personal in a way that is totally off the grid. You should know by now, if you are going to go down that road then I am going to treat that crap for its trollness. 

Edited by TBar1977

Did Reenan AA this year? I'm drawing a blank.

He took a redshirt after an up-and-down freshman year down at 174. 0-2 at NCAAs in 2017.  21-4 this year with losses to Nickal,  Bryce Carr (2x), and an inj. default to DePrez.  Wins over Embree, Michael Coleman, and Zavatsky. 

Edited by LemonPie

What did he do?

Yelled because Chamberlain did nothing the whole match.  And he's not wrong.  But the case could be made that basically what Chamberlain did was out-Molinaro Molinaro.  Great positioning and defense was enough to take 3 out of the 4 matches they have wrestled in the last month.

I think this was an instance where winning the Open determined the winner of WTT.  If it was Chamberlain who wrestled 3 tough matches yesterday instead of Frank, I bet this result would have been very different.

Edited by rpm002

He screamed "How about a little passivity?!" after the buzzer.

He's just being a crybaby. :) but it's ok cuz he feel short of his dream.

he's already an NCAA champion and olympian..Also one of the most passive of the top guys in the country, so kind of funny for him to be frustrated about not getting a passivity call. 

This isn’t exactly new behavior for Frank. He’s prone to smack the mat, and things like that after a loss. He’s pretty over the top (screaming out when lifting guys up, etc) but I can’t say I expected him to react the way he did. That was pretty cringey and I gotta think he and his coaches are pretty embarrassed. I might’ve been hearing things, but did he yell “this is bullish**” after walking off the mat? Thought I heard that, could be wrong. Hope I’m wrong.

For transparency, I’m not a fan, and I pretty firmly believe he wasn’t the best guy when he made the olympics (let’s not forget he didn’t even technically qualify the weight) - although he had a great run in rio, and wrestled the best I’ve ever seen him. So that made me feel better about him making the team.

He’s not particularly exciting to watch, and he doesn’t handle losing well at all. I understand being upset at falling short of your goals, but I can’t stand watching a grown man lashing out like a child, and making excuses.

Sure, Jason didn’t do much in that last one, but even still Frank was not good enough to score offensively in the last match. If he was, he would’ve won. All there is to it.

Edited by iGranby

(let’s not forget he didn’t even technically qualify the weight)

False. He qualified the weight via a technicality, which there by definition means he technically qualified the weight. What you mean to say is that he didnt qualify the weight by conventional means.

False. He qualified the weight via a technicality, which there by definition means he technically qualified the weight. What you mean to say is that he didnt qualify the weight by conventional means.

You’re correct - fair enough.

He screamed "How about a little passivity?!" after the buzzer.

He's just being a crybaby. :) but it's ok cuz he feel short of his dream.

Given how many "crybabies" there are in this sport, is it possible that the problem lies in the sport itself? Can you imagine combining the subjectivity and arbitrariness of free style scoring and officiating with the old format? I don't blame Taylor or anyone else for getting upset.  

Anyway there will be much less excuses this time. Thankfully. :) 

Edited by straggler