spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

Tony Ramos vs. Daton Fix
I really like Fix here but it might be the homer in me. I think he learned that Ramos really guns for those "close wins" in the first match, I think he will open it up here and win in 2 

Nahshon Garrett vs. Nico Megaludis
Give me Nico, I think he is our best option on the world stage here. I won't be surprised if he loses 1 but Garrett just has 0 defense and I think Nico won't get into those 16-15 matches

Jaydin Eierman vs. Logan Stieber

I have no clue but Steiber has not looked good, he is more than capable of beating Eirman but will he? Give me Logie in 3. 

Jason Chamberlain vs. Frank Molinaro
Solely based on the Frank Molinaro wont go away theory, and Chamberlin has fallen short so often, give me the Tank in 2 

Isaiah Martinez vs. Nazar Kulchytskyy
I think Martinez is just better here, will be surprised if he drops one, but they should be tight matches, IMAR in 2 

Alex Dieringer vs. Zahid Valencia
Zahid is great but I have to think Ringer is better, he has been my pick to make the team all year, I think he dominates maybe not techs but Ringer in 2

Richard Perry vs. Nick Reenan
Perry in 2, he's only losing to DT

Hayden Zillmer vs. Deron Winn
When the odds came out Winn was my big darkhorse, I got him in 2 

Austin Schafer vs. Kyven Gadson
Schafer had a great open, but i think Gadsen beats him to get a shot at getting teched by Snydman

Adam Coon vs. Anthony Nelson
Coon in 2. Great couple wins by Nelson, but he relies a lot on being big, and Coon is equal to that, I think its fairly undramatic. 

Fix - wouldn’t bet on it but he looked amazing and I’m tired of Ramos’s style. Also the match babe Gilman would be way more compelling with Fix.

Garrett - Nico looked amazing yesterday but Garrett is like 6-0 lifetime against him

Eierman - not confident at all here. Stieber when he is on is arguably the best in the world. Evan Henderson pushed him though. I like eierman a lot although a Stieber vs McKenna final x is interesting

Molinaro - he has a big lead career wise vs chamberlain. Last time was a fluke. Props to chamberlain but Molinaro takes this one.

IMAR - Nazar is very good from the undertook though. Not a good style matchup for IMAR.

Zahid because I like him. Betting wise this would never be where I put my money but in picked Zahid in every major math for the last 5 years besides vs Taylor at midlands. I’m almost always right with him.

Perry, but damn nc state is doing well in freestyle right now. Pulling for an upset. Neither makes the team anyways.

Zillmer - no idea though. Weak class. Neither is making the team.

Gadsen - I don’t think it’s close. Props to Schafer for winning the us open but he isn’t our second best guy.

Coon - not totally sure on this one. Excited for this matchup. If tony wins, gable gets a true third match with coon, so I’ll be happy with either outcome. Just want them to open up a bit. If someone wins on the shot clock point I’ll be annoyed. Coon has a better shot vs Gwiz I think but still picking Gwiz.

Can’t wait. Going through this made me realize that I’m not confident in a single pick. Literally all of my picks could be wrong. Love it.

OP I like your picks too.

I’m supposed to hang out with my girlfriend’s friend and her boyfriend at brunch today. I may be sneaking off to “crap” for an hour or two.

I’m an idiot and scheduled an out of town vacation over this weekend without checking the dates. Haven’t missed anything yet but of course the one thing I can’t get out of is during the finals.

OP I like your picks too.

I’m supposed to hang out with my girlfriend’s friend and her boyfriend at brunch today. I may be sneaking off to “crap” for an hour or two.

I’m an idiot and scheduled an out of town vacation over this weekend without checking the dates. Haven’t missed anything yet but of course the one thing I can’t get out of is during the finals.

OUCH!!!!! Hope you find a way to watch!

They didn't want to let Molinaro win on criteria, so they put him on the clock 2x to Chamberlain 1x and basically set Chamberlain up to win. Cool stuff. 

Molinaro's style always costs him a couple of shot clock points.  He's hated by referees around the world-happens almost every time he wrestles.