spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

i was informed that fighting hands is a caution and 1

there are other ways to defend and break the lock... movement etc.

now if there isn't a lock... its a different story... like reaching back to prevent leg lace..

Edited by GockeS

i was informed that fighting hands is a caution and 1

there are other ways to defend and break the lock... movement etc.

now if there isn't a lock... its a different story... like reaching back to prevent leg lace..

OK so if your opponent is locked up on top you can't reach back?   If so then the call appeared to be correct.. 

Crazy match by Zahid. He is the future.

Im a ringer fan ..but if we are going to determine the future by one match,  I would have to agree.  I didnt see anything in that match that says ringer can beat him.

I'm definetly rooting for Dake to win the spot. He has a win over Burroughs, a win, while way undersized against Cox, a million wins over Taylor. He is our best shot at a medal at that weight, that being said, should Zahid beat dieringer and then dake, Taylor better hope Zahid doesn't fill out to 86

Edited by maolsen

Im a ringer fan ..but if we are going to determine the future by one match,  I would have to agree.  I didnt see anything in that match that says ringer can beat him.

Yeah I'm eager to see if Ringer can make adjustments. That said, there isn't a more impressive win in this tourney so far than that. 

Yeah I'm eager to see if Ringer can make adjustments. That said, there isn't a more impressive win in this tourney so far than that. 

Its the first time I saw someone look bigger than ringer in a while

Was Terry Brands a cry baby in 1996?

First of all, I'm not the one who started making those accusations. But also, no. As far as I know, he wasn't complaining and making excuses or criticizing Kendall Cross' effort.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk