spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

Fix!!!!!!!

Hope he beats USA 3rd greatest complainer, Thomas Gilman.

Dake and Gilman might complain alot, but atleast we know if Taylor loses the spot he'll take to twitter to question peoples heart. Edited by maolsen

A crybaby cries.

My sister just had a baby and her husband cried tears of joy. Is he a crybaby? No. A crybaby in common parlance is someone who complains about how "unfair" something is and makes excuses for their own failures. Taylor just made the added benefit of taking to Twitter to criticize the man who beat him's heart.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My sister just had a baby and her husband cried tears of joy. Is he a crybaby? No. A crybaby in common parlance is someone who complains about how "unfair" something is and makes excuses for their own failures. Taylor just made the added benefit of taking to Twitter to criticize the man who beat him's heart.

You just described Kyle Dake. You just hate Taylor because he used to kick your former avatar's ass all over the mat. 

Edited by TBar1977

You’re thinking crydaddy.

False. A crybaby is one who cries when they dont get what they want. Like a kid who cries at a store when their mommy doesnt buy them the toy they want.

You just described Kyle Dake. You just hate Taylor because he used to kick your former avatar's ass all over the mat.

Lol. Yes. Obviously I'm still thinking about matches from 6 years ago.

You just hate Taylor because he used to kick your former avatar's ass all over the mat.

And you just hate Dake because he has constantly beat Taylor, so that was pretty hypocritical. Edited by maolsen