spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

False. A crybaby is one who cries when they dont get what they want. Like a kid who cries at a store when their mommy doesnt buy them the toy they want.

He cried because he lost his dream. He didn't claim something untoward happened or make excuses. Keep beating this drum, though. Pretend like what Taylor did last year was something else.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Terry's a crybaby. That's the fact

I still have a hard time telling him and Tom apart from each based solely on their antics. Sometimes you can tell because only one of them wears the magic sweater. 

Shut up already, what is the score?

Stieber won 7-1. Made some great adjustments from the US Open, kept it very basic in both matches. One mistake in the first match, otherwise he was great.

Edited by VakAttack

You just described Kyle Dake. You just hate Taylor because he used to kick your former avatar's ass all over the mat. 

LOL.  Dake took to twitter to question someone's heart.  No.  And you just hate Dake because he has kicked your lover's ass every time as well.  

TBar - look back at your posts ..... you are turning into the biggest whiner on this board.  

I still have a hard time telling him and Tom apart from each based solely on their antics. Sometimes you can tell because only one of them wears the magic sweater. 

Terry is the one always rocking in his chair

He cried because he lost his dream. He didn't claim something untoward happened or make excuses. Keep beating this drum, though. Pretend like what Taylor did last year was something else.

First off I was on here last year clearly stating Taylor's behavior as pisspoor. So you calling Taylor a cry baby doesnt hurt me like me calling Terry a crybaby hurts your wee lil feelings.

Terry was a crybaby. Balling tears and all.

LOL.  Dake took to twitter to question someone's heart.  No.  And you just hate Dake because he has kicked your lover's ass every time as well.  

TBar - look back at your posts ..... you are turning into the biggest whiner on this board.  

Nom, you just upped the anti with that post. Gives me some latitude to shoot back at you, Nom. So you whine at every post that mentions Dake without putting him up high on the pedestal you built in your mind for him. That makes you exactly what you describe. Nom. You hang on Dake's nuts like you can't get enough. 

Edited by TBar1977

So if Fix goes on to beat Giman at Final X, will that mean that the brain trust of Brands, and HWC, made a mistake by not having Spencer compete at the WTT? Assuming of course that Spencer is healthy and ready to go.

First off I was on here last year clearly stating Taylor's behavior as pisspoor. So you calling Taylor a cry baby doesnt hurt me like me calling Terry a crybaby hurts your wee lil feelings.

Ok.

Dake proclaimed his opponent "an idiot" .   What a guy!

Lol who cares?

Do you realise how pathetic this post reads?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk