spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

Lol who cares?

Do you realise how pathetic this post reads?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Vak and nom care. They started all this horsecrap because I dared to not put Kyle Dake's jock up on the pedestal those two built for him. I dared to decide to root for the guy going against Dake, something they can't handle apparently. 

Vak and nom care. They started all this horsecrap because I dared to not put Kyle Dake's jock up on the pedestal those two built for him. I dared to decide to root for the guy going against Dake, something they can't handle apparently.

You literally initiated name calling and are blaming others. Amazing work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You literally initiated name calling and are blaming others. Amazing work.

People claimed I was only rooting for Zahid because Dake beat Taylor, THAT is what opened the floodgates. Go back and read your transcript counselor. 

Btw, Zahid has a win streak on Hall so how does that factor into things? Kinda blows chunks at your argument. 

Edited by TBar1977

People claimed I was only rooting for Zahid because Dake beat Taylor, THAT is what opened the floodgates. Go back and read your transcript counselor.

Btw, Zahid has a win streak on Hall so how does that factor into things? Kinda blows chunks at your argument.

Nobody mentioned Taylor in reference to Dake until after you called him a crybaby. Maybe you should read the transcript.

Nom, you just upped the anti with that post. Gives me some latitude to shoot back at you, Nom. So you whine at every post that mentions Dake without putting him up high on the pedestal you built in your mind for him. That makes you exactly what you describe. Nom. You hang on Dake's nuts like you can't get enough. 

How old are you?    Seriously --- are you a parent?  Clearly I hope not .... but are you an adult?  

I don't have Dake on a pedestal.  I also agree that he whines too much.  I also think he doesn't get enough credit for the wins he has and I'm surprised at how many people think he'd lose such and such match.  You, on the other hand, are a blind follower of all things penn state and love to bitch and moan.  You sometimes add value, I'll give you that, but then you drape it in crap and cover it up.  It's a shame.