spladle08

Best of 3 Finals, who you got??

I'm not sure Ringer was really mentally prepared to be challenged this weekend. I think he thought he was walking to Dake. Zahid is going to be SO much better in a few years, so to do this now....wow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nobody mentioned Taylor in reference to Dake until after you called him a crybaby. Maybe you should read the transcript.

But I didn't mention Taylor because he has nothing to do with this thread except you two moron's brought him into it. 

Dake IS a crybaby and that FACT stands on its own merit.

You guys PROVED you can't handle anyone not hanging as tightly on Dake's jock as you two do. You and nom, Vak. 

Edited by TBar1977

But I didn't mention Taylor because he has nothing to do with this thread except you two moron's brought him into it.

Dake IS a crybaby and that FACT stands on its own merit.

You guys PROVED you can't handle anyone not hanging as tightly on Dake's jock as you two do. You and nom, Vak.

So you blatantly lied about why you started insulting Dake, but it's mine and nom's fault. Got it.

How old are you?    Seriously --- are you a parent?  Clearly I hope not .... but are you an adult?  

I don't have Dake on a pedestal.  I also agree that he whines too much.  I also think he doesn't get enough credit for the wins he has and I'm surprised at how many people think he'd lose such and such match.  You, on the other hand, are a blind follower of all things penn state and love to bitch and moan.  You sometimes add value, I'll give you that, but then you drape it in crap and cover it up.  It's a shame. 

This all started because I said I'm rooting for Zahid. Think of just how childish you guys were when something that small triggered you. 

It'll be interesting to see what dake does with zahid. He presents some similar challenges to what Burroughs always has.

plus he has more leverage than Burroughs

Such an intriguing match.

The interesting is that Burroughs sometimes comes in high, which presented opportunities for Dake to throw. Zahid has stayed very low on his attacks in his first foray into senior freestyle.

So you blatantly lied about why you started insulting Dake, but it's mine and nom's fault. Got it.

I said I was rooting for Zahid because Dake's a whiner. That is true. 

Edited by TBar1977

TBar - slow down and freaking read.  You seem to have a rage issue.  You get so blinded by something that I picture you hyperventilating and screaming at the computer.  "I hate you Vak and NOM!!!"    Slow down, breath ....    Again ...... read.  You've done this before.  I clearly said Dake whine's too much.   And I'm a nut hugger.  You call him a cry baby and then someone points out that your favorite wrestler is a crybaby and you lose it.  You lose it.  You can dish it but you can't take it.  Psychological issues.   I'm guessing 16 years old ...... no, maybe 18.

That is a colorful post, nom, but that is all it is. The first totally offensive post in this thread is from you, Nom. I am sure you know which one it is too. Usually when people write things like what you wrote there, its a sign of their own personal insecurities. So go check yourself, Nom. 

I said I was rooting for Zahid because Dake's a whiner. That is true.

You said the floodgates were opened because people claimed you were only rooting for Zahid because Dake beat Taylor. This is patently false. You called started name calling Dake unprompted.

Edited by VakAttack

LOL.  Dake took to twitter to question someone's heart.  No.  And you just hate Dake because he has kicked your lover's ass every time as well.  

TBar - look back at your posts ..... you are turning into the biggest whiner on this board.  

This is what upped the anti, Nom. You have a lot of hutzpah challenging anyone on this board after posting this crap. Maybe you are a little insecure about yourself.