Taylor

Cox

Snyder

Gwiz

Wish final X was tomorrow :( bummed 

I feel like first 3 weights are 50/50 

And Im not doubting Valencia again 

but the rest are pretty clear

Gilman (Fix is obviously very, very good but I think Gilman gets him this time)

Garrett

Steiber

Green

JB

Dake

DT

Cox

Snyder

Gwiz

i can't believe anyone thinks McKenna is 50/50 with da Bear. I get that Stieber has wrestled like ass a lot lately. But he is not losing to McKenna, whom he must know very well now given McKenna's transfer to tOSU.

Edited by wrestlingnerd

Gilman should win, but he hasn't looked that great lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if Fix wins this.

Colon is just a gritty stud, I think it's his time.

Stieber, but it does depend of which Logiebear shows up. So again I wouldn't be surprised if McKenna prevails.

Green, however I am surprised by Chamberlain performance, he really has raised the level of his game. I do wonder though, is GHulk, at the wrong weight? Should he still be at 65?

Burroughs, and after listening to his post match BtS interview, he sounds very motivated, I think his overseas opponents should be afraid, very afraid.

Dake, but after seeing Zahid wrestle this year and running through Ringer, anything is possible. But Dake has been doing very well himself, so I think I have to go with Dake.

Taylor, he has been on a roll for quite some time now, I think we are looking at a future World Medalist or Champion.

Cox, Zillmer is game, but Cox has shown that he can get it done on the next level.

SnyderMan, and after his close match with Salas, I think he leaves no doubt about who's in charge. I think we see a repeat of last's year's wrestle offs between these two.

Gwiz, I think he has an advantage in the competition he has faced, and I think he can change levels a little better. But Adam is a very big guy, and if he is able to get his hands locked, it could be lights out for the Gwiz.

I really hope Garrett and Gwiz make the team because they can both attack legs so well and if they need a TD they can get it. I really believe that’s what separates the best of the best. Do you have a leg attack you can score with in last 30 secs. Colon and Coon are both brutes who score more with physicality than attacks.

The team I listed above is great for the future and the present. Can’t freaking wait.

The thing that has me thinking McKenna could do this is that Steiber seems to have a way of being figured out. And they're in the same room so....

Will definately be interesting.

First impressions:

Fix - Probably goes 3, but think Fix's pace will win in the end.

Garrett - hope so as he is more of a medal threat. Colon is not a good match up for him but if he wrestles smart, he should win 2 of 3

Steiber - too much offense

Green - Frank would have been a more interesting match up.. Oh well.

Burroughs - really curious about this one as IMar is so talented, but if Jordan lost this in front of his home crowd it would be an all-time shocking upset.

Valencia - I thought he'd lose a couple of 5-3 type matches against Ringer, so this may be an overreaction about how good he looked today. Dake will be tougher, but if he is smart about how he picks his spots, he can pull this one off too.

Taylor - kudos to Reenan for getting this far, but yeah, this won't be close

Cox - love Zillmer but don't think he'll be able to mount much more offense than he did last time he faced Cox.

Snyder - no surprise pins here

Coon - another one that I need to think about more as it could be an overreaction, but think Coon will manage just enough offense to squeak out 2 wins

Daton Fix is ahead of where John, Pat or  Kenny were at the same stage, and seems to be getting even tougher. Pretty sure we will have both Daton and Spencer on our world teams in the near future.  Lawdie, we have suddenly gone up two levels on the world stage in just a matter of months, and it looks like it's here to stay.  I haven't been this excited about our International Teams since the great team with Gable, Wells, Taylor, the Petersons, Rick Sanders bunch back in 72.  

Daton Fix is ahead of where John, Pat or Kenny were at the same stage, and seems to be getting even tougher. Pretty sure we will have both Daton and Spencer on our world teams in the near future. Lawdie, we have suddenly gone up two levels on the world stage in just a matter of months, and it looks like it's here to stay. I haven't been this excited about our International Teams since the great team with Gable, Wells, Taylor, the Petersons, Rick Sanders bunch back in 72.

Using John or Kenny is an impossible standard and not fair to any up and comer. It is suggesting all gains are linear. They are not. It is as if you are saying because Fix is further along than Smith or Monday at this point in the careers, therefore he will have a better career. It doesn't work like that.

Would love to see Chamberlain take it to Green and be the guy this go-round. He's getting older and has been working hard to get the chance. Hope he makes it.

Don’t have anything against chamberlain but that would eliminate us from the team competition before it gets started. He isn’t medalist. Green is probably 60% to medal or so

Would love to see Chamberlain take it to Green and be the guy this go-round. He's getting older and has been working hard to get the chance. Hope he makes it.

Chamberlain is a good guy bit just like so many other ham and egg guys before him his ceiling is just short of making the team. Lots of exceptions to be sure.

Fix -  Showed smarts and ability to adapt vs Ramos. Broad range of attacks, he will figure out a way in 3 matches.
Complete - 100% toss up. 2 cats in a clothes dryer. Will be entertaining, I hope they go 3 matches
Steiber
Green
Burroughs (JB will school the young buck much like Dake did vs IMar) 
Dake (I was shocked/impressed by Valencia running through Ringer. I was not a Dake fan during his college years, I was in the Taylor camp. I won't bet against Dake, he is a smart manipulative white ape)

Taylor
Cox (Big fan of the person but not his lack of offenseive point potential) 
Snyder
Gwiz (not confident, Coon's size but Gwiz has learned how to pull out big wins against big guys) 

Edited by jstock