Sign in to follow this  
OUcat

Oh for the love of god

Please let us know what's wrong with it, especially in comparison to all the prancing, dancing and over-the-top gesticulating in so many other sports.  Personally, I'm fine with it after winning a major tournament (as opposed to winning an early round match) as long as it doesn't disrespect one's opponent.

In fact, sometimes it seems almost to be a gesture of thanks to fans, supporters, family, coaches, and the like.

Edited by dmm53

So I think we need a poll. To the knees and bow. The most muscular pose. The double no pose. The reach to the heavens posed that started the thread. The back flip. The contempt, yeah I am all of that pose/stare.

The only one that I feel might represent the OP’s intent is the one where the victor raises his arms halfway and beckons for applause with his fingertips.

What headshuck said

In otherwords Kyle Snyder and Jordan Burroughs is allowed to do it but no one else. Especially Kyle Dake and David Taylor.

Those fingers go from straight (top pic) to curling in (2nd pic). He's stealing the Taylor trademark.

Then the arms out sideways making the sign of the cross. Classy.

Edited by TBar1977