• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Tofurky

Tofurky

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:21 AM

https://youtu.be/zrX9Ca7LSyQ  "That's an open hand slap, does that feel fake?"......One of the better 40 second clips you can find.

#42 Tofurky

Tofurky

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:30 AM

Humans (especially Americans) have a fascination with who is the toughest/biggest bad @$$ around. It's a cultural thing here in this mostly wonderful country. Whether it be real (MMA) or staged (professional sports entertainment), fighting sells and the money pumped into it by the respective fan bases says so. Why will wrestling never be at that level? The sport is not as multifaceted as the other two are. Both MMA and "fake rasslin'" have a combination of punches, kicks, grappling, submissions and, most important of all, personalities you can follow. While not necessarily my cup of tea, so to speak, my kids and I get a charge out of the over-the-top productions and story lines and so do most folks.

I think this is great and I hope JK goes for it.

• KTG119 likes this

#43 Idaho

Idaho

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Wrong again. Neither of those two come close to guys like Lesnar, Cena, Orton or Reigns in overall popularity although the misleading live crowd responses might make it seem so.

Don't share your secrets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users