3. Taylor

4. Green

5. Dake

6. Cox

7. Gwiz

8. Fix

9. Steiber

10. Garrett

Snyder or Burroughs losing would rock foundations. Imar was what ... 4 or 5 in depth chart before 74kg cleared out to 79kg?

Taylor losing would be a big surprise but folks would point to Reenan as being on fire. Style matchups matter with Taylor. I fully expect Taylor to win handily.

Here's how I see it with confidence levels 1-10:

1. Burroughs

2. Snyder

3. Taylor

4. Green

5. Cox

6. Garrett

7. Dake - but have a feeling Zahid is up to the task. Almost picked Zahid, but Dake's defense has always been insane.

8. Steiber - I think Steiber is nearly done, but he's got the experience to get by McKenna

9. Gwiz - counters Coon's strength/size with superior speed, footwork, and offense.

10. Fix - homer pick. But his weaknesses aren't as apparent in FS as in Folk. Gilman's experience may tip the scale in his favor.

Edited by TobusRex

I’m confused, but okay.

What are you confused about? 

The p4p thread has people strenuously objecvting to the idea that Gilman is placed behind Dake and Taylor. The OP made a post, now followed by numerous others, where Gilman is believed by the posters to not even be our best 57kg while Taylor and Dake are believed to easily make world team. Wouldn't these beliefs confirm that some people believe agree that Taylor and Dake are p4p better than Gilman? Of course they would. 

The p4p thread has people strenuously objecvting to the idea that Gilman is placed behind Dake and Taylor. The OP made a post, now followed by numerous others, where Gilman is believed by the posters to not even be our best 57kg while Taylor and Dake are believed to easily make world team. Wouldn't these beliefs confirm that some people believe agree that Taylor and Dake are p4p better than Gilman? Of course they would. 

In spite of his world medal, does anyone really think Gilman is a better wrestler than Dake or Taylor? KD and DT have been stuck behind a MT. Rushmore worthy wrestler.

In spite of his world medal, does anyone really think Gilman is a better wrestler than Dake or Taylor? KD and DT have been stuck behind a MT. Rushmore worthy wrestler.

I'm sure Gilman thinks he's better than Taylor or Dake. So there's at least one person who thinks that way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I understand these lists are a nod to the incredible Zahid Valencia, but you are an excitable bunch. If you are using comparative scores against Ringer to guide you to believe Dake is anything but an overwhelming favorite, you are chasing a ghost. If it is Zahid's offense that has you so excited, please watch some of Dake again.

This is the dude who took one off the eventual world champion in JB after wrestling the trials in the same day.

There is a lack of parity in these final pairings, and I'm not saying he should be 1. But anybody who has him lower than 6 is nuts. Putting him behind Garrett indicates he's barely better than a toss up.

Fortunately, Kyle does well as an underdog on these boards.

Well he’s not an underdog in this thread since everyone who has given their “list” has picked him. And I personally don’t have him as barely better than a toss up, I’m quite confident he’s going to win in 2. 6-8 was pretty tough to put in order for me, and of those three I just felt like Zahid poses the toughest challenge, so that’s the order I went with.

Edited by Lurker

Ohhhhhh okay. So your reply was a smartass comment in response to a completely different thread without giving any opinion or insight into this particular topic in which you replied.

I got it now.

Pretty much. Everyone else got it on the first go round. 

Edited by TBar1977

I got it, I just wanted you to walk into it. And you didn’t disappoint.

Now that that’s out of the way, I’m curious if you have any insight to the actual topic at hand.

My first post clearly stated I should post the OP's list in the other thread. You posting about being confused as to my meaning and then claiming you goaded me into walking into it is funny.

And no, I don't have a fantasy p4p list to offer. There are already enough from others.

I got it, I just wanted you to walk into it. And you didn’t disappoint.

Now that that’s out of the way, I’m curious if you have any insight to the actual topic at hand.

My first post clearly stated I should post the OP's list in the other thread. You posting about being confused as to my meaning and then claiming you goaded me into walking into it is funny.

And no, I don't have a fantasy p4p list to offer. There are already enough from others.

I agree that the ability to make the world team should be the primary factor in ranking guys.  

You are exactly right, it is funny. That was my point. Thank you for providing my Sunday morning entertainment. Believe it or not you are appreciated.

Have a wonderful day!

If you think you are making me feel bad with your knee jerk condescending tone, you are wrong. But nice try. 

Edited by TBar1977

I understand these lists are a nod to the incredible Zahid Valencia, but you are an excitable bunch. If you are using comparative scores against Ringer to guide you to believe Dake is anything but an overwhelming favorite, you are chasing a ghost. If it is Zahid's offense that has you so excited, please watch some of Dake again.

This is the dude who took one off the eventual world champion in JB after wrestling the trials in the same day.

There is a lack of parity in these final pairings, and I'm not saying he should be 1. But anybody who has him lower than 6 is nuts. Putting him behind Garrett indicates he's barely better than a toss up.

Fortunately, Kyle does well as an underdog on these boards.

You seem to confuse ranking him down the list as a prediction that he will lose. Is making assumptions a special gift of yours?