• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Kentucky_Mudflap

Kentucky_Mudflap

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:47 AM

Hombres I confess I been dialed out got off the grid on account of how some of my closest personal friends was getting some sniffing around by the deep state gents asking some questions figured it was a good time to go to ground I paid my debt to society and now Im a good citizen proud and true and loyal to the flag pays my taxes when I got to and all that happy horse**** us gents what loves freedom loves the oldest and gratest sport caballeros I got a reel good question for you thinking Mudflap needs his own blog what do you gents think I can expound on my personal life and talk about wrestling now thats aside the point I got a hole entire treasure trove of braking hawk news the Voice of Wrestling brakes all big ones courtesy of a fat wallet and Captain Morgan.

Big adjustments in the lineup gents Tommys finally listening to me hear you go gents give me credit win you go throwing around all them kudos and laudations Tommys thinning the herd down to 141 cutting Snapple loose so he can chase his dreams words got it Schwabby wanted a crack at him but Dressers drooling over him up to ISU and Tommy if your smart give Snapple that release and his bus ticket you dont want Snapple jacking his jaw about what a ***hole you are your gonna be cutting guys lose every year dont get a bad name for it Tommy used Snapples skolly money for Desanto it dont help to throw no money at three 141 lders I told you gents last year get Perry do some ciphering and strategy and future thinking and get yourself a guy what can wrestle at 133 say what you will its a move in the rite direction gents Turks still around coming back for his 8th year dont count on him seeing no mat time you got Murin at 141 and Turks swamping down the mats after practice.

Now Youngs on a strick diet the word has it hes coming down to 157 on account of how Kimmer told Tommy hes seen the inside of the clinic two years and thats it he aint cutting no more weight he bulking up and Tommy told Joey Guns gent your futures all ahead of you but it aint on skolly at Iowa your getting your bus ticket outa town maybe Heffernan needs some help in them mid weights all to the good gents I like Gunther hes got the eye of the tiger just aint the most athletic gent what ever wore black and gold you can spend them words hombres theys good as gold.

Now gents them changes aint gonna make for a team what wins Nattys Tommys gotta quit being so nice get hisself a reel asst. coach and get Morningstar off to greener pastures I hear Royce is looking for some hands laying them carpets and I got room as a straw boss on one of my crews plus quit crying about needing some new training barn and get on the road and recruit but hes starting to listen gents on account of our beloved President making all them new jobs its a reel tight labor market wages going up having a hard time finding good hands but Mudflap is rolling in the dough and aint afraid to throw some shekels at some good workers all the hours you can handle the freedom of the open road blue skies accommodating local citizens and all the barley sodas you can drink drop me a line gents.

• Cletus_Tucker likes this

#2 paboom

paboom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:00 AM

I think they could be #2 this season and in a title hunt the next year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#3 WillieBoy

WillieBoy

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:55 AM

Squawkeyes will be lucky if they are fighting for anything higher than third place.

For jobs, North Dakota is where you want to come. More than 30,000 needed - and not flipping burgers. Oil patch for workers and all kinds of support and supply positions.

#4 pamela

pamela

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

Wow! So are Kimmer and Marinelli both moving up? Or was Mudflap implying that Kimmer and Young are swapping weights?

Hopefully Kemerer has been healing up and comes back at 100%. Seemed like he was pretty banged up at the end of last season.

#5 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,590 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

Kimmer up, Young down, Tommy Guns out.

Penn State - NCAA Champions 7 of the last 8 Years

#6 pamela

pamela

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:04 PM

Thanks! I wonder if it's a rough cut for Young. Marinelli can't make 157? I guess I was hoping to see Kimmer at 165 since he and Cenzo had some exciting matches back in hs.

#7 MSU158

MSU158

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:45 AM

So far, every indication points to the following:

125: Lee
133: DeSanto
141: Murin/Turk
149: Lugo
157: Young
165: Marinelli
174: Kemerer
184: Wilcke
197: Warner
285: Stoll

Granted, PSU is going to be very hard to catch, but I don't see other lineups that are going to make them hard pressed to take 3rd.

OkState has a load of talent, but the musical chairs they appear to be playing didn't fair all that well at U23's.

TOSU will still be tough, but at this point, I see nothing to indicate they won't lose a ton at 125, 174 and 285.

Michigan and NCState will still be very solid, but they look to be a clear step behind.

#8 RED

RED

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:07 AM

Everyone seems to always forget about Cornell.  They'll be tough as hell next year.

#9 MSU158

MSU158

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:18 AM

Everyone seems to always forget about Cornell. They'll be tough as hell next year.

I didn't forget them. They will most definitely be tough. I just don't see over 100 pts tough. That is pretty much the bare minimum you need to be considered for top 3.

They could get 70ish from Vito, Yianni, Dean and Darmstadt, but I just don't see 30+ from the rest. Plus, do we know for sure what weights Vito and Yianni will be going?

#10 scribe

scribe

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 13,112 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:24 AM

Chavez and Womack could produce a significant portion of that 30. There’s a few other sleepers I wouldn’t sleep on.

"This space for rent"

#11 steamboat_charlie

steamboat_charlie

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:43 AM

Chavez and Womack could produce a significant portion of that 30. There’s a few other sleepers I wouldn’t sleep on.

Ben Honis looked really good this weekend... he'll be tiny though.  

#12 MSU158

MSU158

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:23 AM

What is the most probable lineup?  Is this close:

125:Baughman

133:Vito

141:Yianni

149:Koll

157:Stroker/Simaz

165:Chavez

174:Womack

184:Dean

197:Darmstadt

285:Honis

Of those, what are truly realistic point totals?

125:0-1

133:Vito-6-15----------R12-3rd

141:Yianni-17-24-----3rd-1st

149:0-1

157:0-1

165:4-10----------------R12-5th

174:4-10----------------R12-5th

184:8-15----------------7th-3rd

197:12-20--------------6th-1st

285:0-1

That would put it at a high end of about 98.  Do you see something I don't?

#13 WrestlingFan89

WrestlingFan89

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:21 AM

Is 100 points really the floor for the Hawks? I’m not buying that. Plenty of unknowns in that lineup.

#14 Show_Me

Show_Me

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:25 AM

The Cornell forum on WrestlingReport hints that Tucker "may" be at 125. And, Lajoie may be in the mix.

Regardless, Cornell will be in the hunt for a Trophy.

#15 paboom

paboom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:38 AM

So far, every indication points to the following:

125: Lee
133: DeSanto
141: Murin/Turk
149: Lugo
157: Young
165: Marinelli
174: Kemerer
184: Wilcke
197: Warner
285: Stoll

Granted, PSU is going to be very hard to catch, but I don't see other lineups that are going to make them hard pressed to take 3rd.

OkState has a load of talent, but the musical chairs they appear to be playing didn't fair all that well at U23's.

TOSU will still be tough, but at this point, I see nothing to indicate they won't lose a ton at 125, 174 and 285.

Michigan and NCState will still be very solid, but they look to be a clear step behind.

PSU still wins but the haters who say "the squakeyes" will finish no higher than 3rd are delusional.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#16 MSU158

MSU158

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:07 AM

Is 100 points really the floor for the Hawks? I’m not buying that. Plenty of unknowns in that lineup.

I didn't say that was their floor.  I said the teams needed to have 100 + pt potential before I considered them.  Which is why I included OkState and tOSU, while mentioning Michigan and NCState even though I think they will be hard pressed to reach 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users