Sign in to follow this  
bennythejetrodriguez

true freshman champ 2019?

Agree with Stevenson as the only one with a good shot.

Pencil me in for Aaron Brooks the following year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pish6969

Agree with Stevenson as the only one with a good shot.

Pencil me in for Aaron Brooks the following year

He will have to get a dreaded asterisk for the possible accomplishment.  Eligibility wise Brooks would be a true FR in 2020, but he graduates in 2018 and is spending 2019 at the OTC.  Isn't that like the Cornell kids spending a pre-enrollment year at a prep?  That said, Brooks is one of the rising stars on the scene and will make an impact the minute he enrolls at PSU.

Will Aaron Brooks even start his true freshman year?

You kidding? He’ll be coming in right after Bo leaves

Edited by pish6969

You kidding? He’ll be coming in right after Bo leaves

How does that work though if he defers enrollment for a year though? Is he still a TRUE Freshman?

He is still a true freshman which is the topic at hand. If he would have said 'first year out of HS' then might be a different story.

Is the plan 184 for him? I thought he was the heir apparent at 174 after he redshirts and Hall graduates. If he is 184 as a true freshman I am picking a senior Zahid over him.

He is still a true freshman which is the topic at hand. If he would have said 'first year out of HS' then might be a different story.

Is the plan 184 for him? I thought he was the heir apparent at 174 after he redshirts and Hall graduates. If he is 184 as a true freshman I am picking a senior Zahid over him.

Yeah If Zahid up at 184. Then I’ll pick him as finalist. If Zahid stays at 174. Then pencil him

In

From everything I hear 184 is his plan. Beard to 197. I’m thinking Manville takes over for Hall and I believe they have their eye on Carter Starrocci as 174 recruit