Sign in to follow this  
Eagle26

Penn State last 3 weights

But, he should instead want a piece of Burroughs and Dake? Both, of whom, have owned Taylor his entire adult career?

It’s a size thing. You don’t see that? But if you wish to believe Hall be up at 184 this year that’s up to you and Plasmodium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a recent shot of Bo/Hall/Taylor after training, DT is noticeably bigger than Bo and Hall looks NOWHERE near their size.  I'm staking my stellar internet reputation that Hall isn't going 184 next collegiate season. 

It’s a size thing. You don’t see that? But if you wish to believe Hall be up at 184 this year that’s up to you and Plasmodium

I understand the size thing perfectly.  Hall's aspirations have always been "World" Level.  I see 86kg being a hell of a lot easier for him long term than 74 kg.  Considering the Olympics doesn't have 79kg, he is better off getting his body up to 86 full time than meandering around 79kg.

Still, I agree that 174 is his best weight, but worrying about Taylor more than Dake or Burroughs should have NOTHING to do with it!

Still, I agree that 174 is his best weight, but worrying about Taylor more than Dake or Burroughs should have NOTHING to do with it!

Jordan, Dake and Taylor are all beasts. Not denying that. I just think Marks best chance is a guy closer to his natural size.

I see Zahid as a lesser version of DT. Similar styles but Taylor better everywhere and you see the trouble Zahid presents Hall.

At least at 74 he won’t be giving up the length

Stop the nonsense. So you’re saying Hall want s a piece of Taylor? Way too short for the weight

Hall is not to short for the weight.  That is a ridiculous assertion.  He may to small for the weight.  If that is your point you may be right. M. Khardatsev, Chris Campbell, K Jackson, and M Douglas are all examples of people who competed at this weight or higher that were no taller than Mark Hall.  To be big enough I do believe he will have to pack on a good 10 to 15 lbs of useful muscle onto his frame.  Hall has stated that he can no longer get down to 74 kg.  If his intent is to make a run at Olympic Gold in 2020 bulking up to 86kg may be his best option.

Hall is not to short for the weight.  That is a ridiculous assertion.  He may to small for the weight.  If that is your point you may be right. M. Khardatsev, Chris Campbell, K Jackson, and M Douglas are all examples of people who competed at this weight or higher that were no taller than Mark Hall.  To be big enough I do believe he will have to pack on a good 10 to 15 lbs of useful muscle onto his frame.  Hall has stated that he can no longer get down to 74 kg.  If his intent is to make a run at Olympic Gold in 2020 bulking up to 86kg may be his best option.

Good wrestlers come in all shapes and sizes, that is one of the reasons the sport is great. Interested to know how Hall does against Bo in the room? If Halls body fat is low at 74 he could probably put on some muscle and win it at 84 unless ZV/MM are  there. 

Hall has his eyes on bigger and better and things - 86kg. 2020 is right around the corner.  He is bulking up this summer.

Any idea why he wasted two months by cutting to 79 kg for Pan Ams last month? Seems foolish if his summer work was to bulk up.

Any idea why he wasted two months by cutting to 79 kg for Pan Ams last month? Seems foolish if his summer work was to bulk up.

IF, if his plan is to bulk up this summer (I’ve seen nothing on that besides pure fan board speculation), one cut to 174 over the summer is not a big deal at all. Much different than 174 20 times in a span of three or so months. If, IF his plan is 86 by 2020, it doesn’t hinder that process at all.