Here’s my guess. It appeared ref went four blue. You could then hear the chairman saying there’s a confirmed fall, which is a very rare occasion without the ref asking for fall, and which red corner may not have heard. Judge comes over to the table. Red corner still does not realize fall is on the table and thinks they’re discussing four blue, red coach comes to the table with the brick. This is where a mental switcharoo takes place. Chair and judge, talking to red corner who is holding the brick, demanding we have a fall and falls are not reviewable. Red corner continues to argue. All parties are a little confused at this point. Judge and chair end argument because we have a fall and it is not reviewable, and being that red corner was there with a brick, the mental switcharoo and they raise blues hand.

It’s the only thing I can come up with on how they got a blue fall. And being they changed it later, this is just what I think happened.

The unintentional Jedi mind trick.....

Here’s my guess. It appeared ref went four blue. You could then hear the chairman saying there’s a confirmed fall, which is a very rare occasion without the ref asking for fall, and which red corner may not have heard. Judge comes over to the table. Red corner still does not realize fall is on the table and thinks they’re discussing four blue, red coach comes to the table with the brick. This is where a mental switcharoo takes place. Chair and judge, talking to red corner who is holding the brick, demanding we have a fall and falls are not reviewable. Red corner continues to argue. All parties are a little confused at this point. Judge and chair end argument because we have a fall and it is not reviewable, and being that red corner was there with a brick, the mental switcharoo and they raise blues hand.

It’s the only thing I can come up with on how they got a blue fall. And being they changed it later, this is just what I think happened.

The unintentional Jedi mind trick.....

Not quite. The judge was holding his blue hand up signalling fall.

When I watched this match, I scored it 4 Red.  Red initiated the shot, never relinquished his hold, and obviously put blue in danger.  As an official, I can understand, there are various angles to a move/hold/action.  The Official on the mat felt there was a change of direction, and thus offered 4 Blue which was confirmed by the Judge, and in a moment of quick action also signaled for a Fall.  The Chairman, did in fact confirm, and that is what everyone is seeing and commenting on.  

While the results were originally scored for Blue, including the Fall, after review, it was changed to Red winning by Fall.  We as officials, do the best we can, not once, have I ever known anyone to wake-up and go to a tournament or match and say "let's mess this up, or score it wrong."  We're human and it (mistakes) happens.  They got it right in the end.  That is what really does matter.  There is NEVER a Wrong time to do the Right thing.  I have spoken with 2 of the 3 involved, we discussed the move, match, and outcome, they agreed, it could/should have been different.  That's a learning curve in and of itself.

Everyone that day earned their pay (nothing), like coaches, and table workers, they are volunteers.  I love what Flo does to promote wrestling, I have listened to countless matches they have broadcasted, and commentated on, many times they (Flo) gets it wrong on their own scoring opinions, they just don't put themselves on blast like they threw this volunteer crew under the bus.  I still respect and support them, but would love for their next event, let me run a camera, and comment, while I give them a whistle and wristbands and let them make the call.  And, if we all have the chance to watch a video, slow it down, rematch it again and again, we'd be even better, but calls are watched, analyzed, and scored in real-time, not with the benefit that all the naysayers have.

Just my $.02, which is many, many times, more than I make as a volunteer.