spladle08

Final X Lincoln

Well if Gadson did try to hurt SnyderMan intentionally, I just lost all respect for him, and I would like to see some discipline imposed.

Agreed.  Maybe Snyder did a little of that.

mspart

Edited by mspart

Well if Gadson did try to hurt SnyderMan intentionally, I just lost all respect for him, and I would like to see some discipline imposed.

There was just too much room/space for the aggressor to cease their motion.  Kinda like a 'late hit out of bounds" in football, but... the hit occurred behind the bench.  To me, I lost a TON of respect for that guy.  Going into the match, I appreciated his "words", but his actions are something else completely.

1st Period:  1-0 Gilman

Gilman is positionally sound, and extremely strong.  Fix was by far the aggressor, but unable to convert against Gilman's stingy D.

Ends 2-1 Gilman

Fix forced pretty much all of the flurries, all of the scrambles, all of the action.  

Gilman's D is super stingy.  If he can hold off Takahashi and Eiderashvil's offense, he'll have a very good WC.  

But... TOO defensive in my opinion.  I like the trajectory that Fix is showing, and his offensive mindset.  Gilman will not be the rep next year.  Sorry.

Edited by treep2000

Gilman won 2-1.   That is not worthy of all his bluster.  He won but better be ready when WC comes around.  Unless Fix is the 2nd best guy in the world!!

mspart

Edited by mspart