Sign in to follow this  
mspart

Next Final X

Did somebody just claim that Dake is going to be "completely defeated psychologically"? That would fly in the face of everything we've ever seen from Dake. He's one of the mentally strongest competitors we've ever seen.

I know. I can't understand why everyone counts him out. Sure he is a whiner but that's his M.O.

I can see Valencia's shots bouncing right off him and Dake wins two easy ones, not by blowout, he just quietly owns him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Amazing how the social media warriors allow for such bravado nowadays. Trying to sound intellectual? Is it that intellectually intimidating to ask someone to NOT throw stones all the time?

At first, i thought this forum was cool, neat, and a place where we could share opinions and observations. Then, reality set in, and it became clear that it more like the movie Idiocracy. Have fun drinking your Brawndo guys.

Amazing how the social media warriors allow for such bravado nowadays. Trying to sound intellectual? Is it that intellectually intimidating to ask someone to NOT throw stones all the time?

At first, i thought this forum was cool, neat, and a place where we could share opinions and observations. Then, reality set in, and it became clear that it more like the movie Idiocracy. Have fun drinking your Brawndo guys.

Yeah, but it has electrolytes!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm just poking fun. If you can't handle a harmless jab like that, I don't know what to tell you.  

I was making a joke about him trying to sound intellectual. It's pretty simple, and really doesn't bear explanation.

And in doing so proving the point being made. Don’t agree with someone’s comment or the exact words used in expressing it, throw a blinders jab and think “I’m cool”. Not being open to others opinions is a big problem in today’s world, so thank you for providing another example.

Not a big deal that I’m going to lose any sleep over, just pointing out that in trying to be trendy you proved the point being made.

And in doing so proving the point being made. Don’t agree with someone’s comment or the exact words used in expressing it, throw a blinders jab and think “I’m cool”. Not being open to others opinions is a big problem in today’s world, so thank you for providing another example.

Not a big deal that I’m going to lose any sleep over, just pointing out that in trying to be trendy you proved the point being made.

Just trying to have a laugh bud.  

Go Logan.   You can tell he can't stand the authoritarians in power now.  It's to his credit that he sees a bigger picture.  His dietary change, too, are likely an indication of  his awareness.  He always comports himself well.

When Zahid beats Dake, does KD go back down to face JB in 2019 or does be hope the mauler moves up to ruin the magicians act.

Something to think about :)

Fo reeelz though.

Give me McKenna in 2

No valid idea on Dake/ZV I've been on the Ringer wagon for months (so that's fresh in my mind) I never see Dake losing, buttttttt wouldn't be shocked. I'll still go Dake in 2 .

Mismatch with DT/Nicky

The next final X though, some real toss-ups at every weight. (ZILLMER IS GAME)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When Zahid beats Dake, does KD go back down to face JB in 2019 or does be hope the mauler moves up to ruin the magicians act.

Something to think about :

I think they all stay put through 2019. It's 2020 that gets weird. I can see ZV and Ringer going up and Cox going down. I think Dake goes back down and challenges JB...Nolf, Martinez, Cenzo...Alright, I'll try not to get too far ahead, but the 2020 cycle is super exciting from our current vantage point! 

I think they all stay put through 2019. It's 2020 that gets weird. I can see ZV and Ringer going up and Cox going down. I think Dake goes back down and challenges JB...Nolf, Martinez, Cenzo...Alright, I'll try not to get too far ahead, but the 2020 cycle is super exciting from our current vantage point!

The 86 kg Olympian will have likely beaten at least 1 world medalist for the spot. Possibly more

Cox (medalist)

Dake (possible medalist by then)

Zahid (possible medalist by then)

Taylor (possible medalist by then)

Ringer (unlikely medalist because unlikely to be in world team, but good enough to be medalist)

Hall (I’m assuming he tries to make the team at 79 next year? If he wins the spot he has a shot at a medal for sure)

This excludes guys like Heflin, Perry and Reader, all of whom have a shot at a world medal

It is absolutely crazy