Sign in to follow this  
JBluegill133

How about this "throwback"

Wow lot of studs in that tourney based on the other videos:

Snyder, Heil, IMar, Isaac and Bo Jordan, Tomasello, McKenna, DiCamillo, Dance, Moisey, Randy Cruz, Gulibon and more...

106 alone in addition to Zahid and Cenzo also had Darian Cruz and Kolodzik. So much for 106 being a JV weight...

Or you could look at it as a display of poor sportsmanship...

Or it shows how much he's grown up and matured since being a 14-15 year old 9th grader. Kudos to his parents and coaches as well as Cenzo himself for growing up.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

I once talked to the guy who holds open the door at Rec Hall when the wrestlers run out for their matches and he holds the door when they run back in.

Now he isn't a wrestling guy but he was shocked when a PSU wrestler loses (not very often) at what he hears once he closes the door. Lots of yelling and lots of things being thrown around.

Now this happens with every competitive D1 wrestler out there but PSU does a good job keeping it behind closed doors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually I've said I support the wrestlers I like over any program.

Idiot.

Read your posts, moron. You’re top three worst on here.

And no, you’re a PSU nut bag. Quit pretending.

a 14-15 year old high school freshman.

vs

All the grown men from Iowa who have done similar things

Lol, typical response from you. This has nothing to do with Iowa but let’s use that as a comparison and excuse for poor sportsmanship and being a sore loser. Most 14-15 year olds are able to accept defeat and not throw a temper tantrum.

Lol, typical response from you. This has nothing to do with Iowa but let’s use that as a comparison and excuse for poor sportsmanship and being a sore loser. Most 14-15 year olds are able to accept defeat and not throw a temper tantrum.

And even more grown men are as well.

Interesting that a grown man however would trash talk on a person's behavior as a 14/15 year old kid.

Sure says a lot of that grown man.

Edited by BigTenFanboy