Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Final X - State College - Live Thread

people were giving snyder crap for his iron man singlet.

how about the unicorn with magic man on his butt.

i actually liked that ironman singlet. What was wrong with it? It was cool for the kids definitely. They’ll want to get it.

i actually liked that ironman singlet. What was wrong with it? It was cool for the kids definitely. They’ll want to get it.

i didn't think anything was wrong with it...either singlet

but there were some on here, saying it was wrong...childish...something

I don't know how so many people picked Joey Mac over the Bear. That was really weird to see. No respect for Stieber.

I have an Ohio bias, and I've been stoked on Stieber since he was placing at the Senior level as a HS kid. 

I think it was his close NCAA finals matches that turned so many people off to being his fan. Certainly, there are several Logan doubters on here. 

I understand the logic behind doubting that he'll repeat his success at the World level - or rather doubting that any of our current guys can medal at 65, but someone called for Logan's retirement when he was upset by Eierman at the US Open. I thought that was pretty weird. Sure, he's prone to an upset now and then, and he gets in trouble with his offense pretty regularly. I get the argument his style was better suited for the lower weight class, where he often had a size advantage. What I don't like to see is people picking against him for what I perceive as some kind of unworthiness: as if he's not worthy of his past successes and is therefore unlikely to have more success. I don't think it's a healthy fan who thinks that way.