Angry_Fish

I Hope Flo Dies

Flo's definition of no streaming issues....

1. Repeated spinning circles, followed by entire site unreachable

2. While Flo remained unreachable, I tried to stream from NetFlix, YouTube and ESPN. All worked fine. Back to flow, still unreachable.

3. Once site becomes reachable, pattern repeats.

4. 15 minutes after event ends, problems stop

Nope, no streaming issues. This is Flo.

have you tried to reboot the Device? It worked whether it happened much like hard rebooting the pc.

have you tried to reboot the Device? It worked whether it happened much like hard rebooting the pc.

No I didn’t, but the issue was occurring on multiple devices in my home, as well as at a friend’s house (different ISP) 15 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angry_Fish

Hi Angry_Fish, Like many others here, I had only minor pixelation problems with the broadcast and really enjoyed the event. If you successfully tested other streaming video services as you said you did, I would suggest contacting Flo and let them know your region and who your ISP is.

Hi Angry_Fish, Like many others here, I had only minor pixelation problems with the broadcast and really enjoyed the event. If you successfully tested other streaming video services as you said you did, I would suggest contacting Flo and let them know your region and who your ISP is.

I have confirmed it happened to people with different ISPs.