Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Rinteria and The Storms Coming Gents

Hombres the Voice of Wrestling coming to you from the Second City and they call it that for a reel reason caballeros it aint the best Mudflap goes first class gents we all know that up to Kenosha on a big tear off job and heard Stormy Daniels was down to the Admiral down to Chicago and herded up the hands and took them down treated them gents to one whale of a time Stormys a reel clean cut gal gents if you know what I mean and you do know what I mean rubbing shoulders with a Hollywood star what boned our beloved President some of you gents whats scratching a pore mans ass aint up to the glamore and glory of the open road and the freedom of not being enslaved by some gal pal what aint got nothing better to do than run you down and spend your money but Mudflap never settled for that and for them of you whats aiming for better days drop me a line Im looking for good workers and got some openings for a straw boss and aint no background checks or UAs friends.

Now gents Rinterias going to come to Iowa but hombres I got some serious questions hes a 141 lber and he needs to sit out a year and then you got what you got a reel fiter but friends I said this before and am gonna say it again what the **** do you need 2 141 lbers and using all that skolly money and then your missing another gent somewhere else and running some scrub what cant wrestle and aint gonna never score no points at nattys.

Hombres Mudflaps now got hisself out there as a big time consultant to them programs down to Indy and got a call from MSU and maybe even more having a reel good time advising them gents I got some contacts down to Iowa whats throwing some reel $$$ at the program gonna throw a bug in Bartas ear then gonna tell that gent whats gotta happen to make the Hawks more than a also ran hombres each and every day I give my hart and sole to the worlds oldest and gratest sport I gotta say you guys are like a reel family to me.

Well I'm happy for the Hawkeyes, but now with these two transfers, ( Desanto and Renteria ), makes me wonder why they have decided to come to Iowa? Is it the Spencer Lee effect? Is it that Thomas Gilman and a World Silver medalist and the current 57K World Team member trains there? Is it Mark Perry and the HWC? Have the Brands Bros, suddenly become known as the best lightweight coaches in the country? Or is it a culmination of all the above? And let's not forget Cory Clark, he's training there as well.

Edited by de4856

Well I'm happy for the Hawkeyes, but now with these two transfers, ( Desanto and Renteria ), makes me wonder why they have decided to come to Iowa? Is it the Spencer Lee effect? Is it that Thomas Gilman and a World Silver medalist and the current 57K World Team member trains there? Is it Mark Perry and the HWC? Have the Brands Bros, suddenly become known as the best lightweight coaches in the country? Or is it a culmination of all the above? And let's not forget Cory Clark, he's training there as well.

For years now their fanbase has been preoccupied with the idea of a slush fund, maybe they started one to get some better wrestlers.

When I heard j-rent blew weight at nationals I thought 133 wasn't an option anymore. Hadn't he been struggling with getting his weight managed and thats why he sat for the first part of the season?  Next year they could go lee, desanto, renteria out the gate, which would be a nice start with a national champ and two AA contenders (being generous with the AA for renteria but hes talented enough)  then throw in Kem, Bull, Warner, Stoll.....That's a strong lineup.  But, according to renteria's iawrestle interview, he still plans on being at 133....both him and desanto have a shirt to burn so maybe they hold one of them out of the lineup and bulk them up for 2020-21?

For years now their fanbase has been preoccupied with the idea of a slush fund, maybe they started one to get some better wrestlers.

Pretty sure that they are all wrestling for no money because they love the coach so much.

They always have been.

They might even tell you that Barry Davis is the best lightweight coach around....

Brands, Brands, Zaputil, Penrith, Dresser (ok, a bit heavier), Greg Randall, Joe Melchiore, Tyler Graff, Tom Clum, Brad/Ryan Taylor, Zach Tanelli, Grant Hoerr, Eric Jetton, Matt Hanutke, Kevin and Tony Black.

You have to divide the Brands' guys by two, then divide the "double recruiting class of Va Tech" by two as well to get the proper sum. :-)

They might even tell you that Barry Davis is the best lightweight coach around....

Brands, Brands, Zaputil, Penrith, Dresser (ok, a bit heavier), Greg Randall, Joe Melchiore, Tyler Graff, Tom Clum, Brad/Ryan Taylor, Zach Tanelli, Grant Hoerr, Eric Jetton, Matt Hanutke, Kevin and Tony Black.

You have to divide the Brands' guys by two, then divide the "double recruiting class of Va Tech" by two as well to get the proper sum. :-)

what the hell are you talking about?  lol

Expect Lee to take an Olympic redshirt for the 2019-2020 season.

Iowa has a good shot to challenge for the team title in 2020, I don’t think Lee would want to RS for that. Maybe an abbreviated schedule like Snyder in 2016.