Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Iowa's Slush Fund is in high gear

He’s trying his best, Shuck. It’s just, as with most things, his best sucks.

Don't you fret, say anything enough times and it will perniciously sink in to the subconscious mind. Lol. 

I may as well have you on retainer, cause I can get you to respond to just about anything. 

Edited by TBar1977

now do psu

I don't have to. That Vodka swilling lawyer and many of his Iowa cronies over on HR have been accusing PSU of paying recruits for years now, all without proof. That dope even calls compliance officers to ask them if they are doing things on the "up and up". Where do you think I got the idea for this post? Out of thin air?

I'm late to this particular party, but I do like it. Fun times spending Iowa Wrestling's Slush Fund Money. 

Edited by TBar1977

Don't you fret, say anything enough times and it will perniciously sink in to the subconscious mind. Lol.

I may as well have you on retainer, cause I can get you to respond to just about anything.

. Why would I fret about anything? Watching you run around like a moron is entertaining. It’s sad actually, but funny to watch.

so b/c Iowa has some recruits coming in they have a slush fund.

yet PSU has a stable even further stocked... 

pot meet kettle.

get over yourself.

The better way of saying this is that because so many Iowa fans for so long claimed PSU Slush fund, a PSU fan is throwing that claim back in their face. Simple concept.

Hi Pie Face. Yeah, I see you there being your typical smart ass. (That is for Lemon Pie, not you GockeS)

The better way of saying this is that because so many Iowa fans for so long claimed PSU Slush fund, a PSU fan is throwing that claim back in their face. Simple concept.

Hi Pie Face. Yeah, I see you there being your typical smart ass. (That is for Lemon Pie, not you GockeS)

Except Penn State has roughly 15-20 top ten kids and Iowa has 5 now, other than that it’s exactly the same.

Iowa's "slush fund" consists of:

1. a box containing 8 corncobs, 3 of which were used in lieu of toilet paper by Dan Gable (emergency situation in a hayfield). Said cobs are now deified.

2. $75 in petty cash

3. 3 stinky singlets, never washed, that used to be worn by Barry Davis.

Just make sure you use a private email server for communication with recruits.

Choose something cryptic like [coachLastName]email.com so the president of the university won’t suspect a thing.

Edited by headshuck

I don't get the joke Tbar is trying to make? Isn't it well known that PSU has by far the biggest "slush fund" stored up in the NLWC?

NLWC has a donor who made a large gift, it is not a "slush fund" in the way Iowa fans described it i. e. using it in some illegal way to get recruits.

This isn't hard to follow. I am throwing their silly nonsense back at them.