Sign in to follow this  
stonerd7

Sam Stoll- gunshot wound to the knee

You ever been to Iowa?

Not for a long, long time. The last time I was in Iowa some chump named Gable ran the show up there.....

Guessing you are going to say something like this: "there's nothing to do up there in the offseason!". There's only 1 thing to do up there when it IS wrestling season, for that matter.

Edited by TobusRex

i coached in nebraska... thats a bit west of Iowa for you geographically challenged.

i had 6am conditioning and routinely would have kids coming in muddy etc from hunting or trapping, beginning at 3 or 4 am.

we regularly hunted when i was in high school. before and after school.

Fact: Every idiot who has either shot themself or somebody else by mistake has uttered the words “That could never happen with me because I’m a responsible gun owner who knows how to handle a firearm” prior to their accident.

Same with hunting bows. 

Every time I read about an accidental shooting, I think of Terry Kath of Chicago. Alcohol and Firearms never mix very well. Not sure if this was the end of a long night of partying or the beginning of a hunting excursion, but either way Stoll was very fortunate this was not much worse.  

City folk don't understand. They are too busy swilling their mocha lattes to know anything about this part of "humanity".

I would so much rather swirl a mocha latte than get up at 3 AM and go run around in the mud.  Just a personal preference though :)

I would so much rather swirl a mocha latte than get up at 3 AM and go run around in the mud.  Just a personal preference though :)

hmmm...did you wrestle in the Ivy League? 

Every time I read about an accidental shooting, I think of Terry Kath of Chicago. Alcohol and Firearms never mix very well. Not sure if this was the end of a long night of partying or the beginning of a hunting excursion, but either way Stoll was very fortunate this was not much worse.

Terry Kath might be the greatest guitar player that so few know about. Tragic death...and the beginning of the end of (respectable) Chicago. You are correct about alcohol and guns.

Is Stoll’s injury a career ender?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol and firearms do not go together... Fully agree... But... I wouldnt surmise that accidental shooting victims play that card. You have to be either drunk, highly irresponsible, or a moron (or a child who doesnt have the education) to accidentally shoot oneself. Sorry...

But then again, my overall level of comfort in that space is higher than most.