Sign in to follow this  
nom

Coon - Greco champ

I don’t know Greco competitors well. So I was putting a fair bit of stock into some of the posters here that were pretty secure in their belief that the gap between Coon and Robbie was was large. Their confidence in Robbie was high.

Was this a huge upset? Seems like it. Amazing job here for Adam. If he can knock off Gwiz, seems like instant legendary status. Medals will matter, a lot, but this feat will be truly epic!!!

Coon is a beast. Athletic even while having to cut weight for the weight limit and despite his size, can go every second of a match. He van throw and pin our former world team member and attempts a low shot while wrestling Kyle Snyder. Beast. Coon is the future of heavyweight in Greco and could become a superstar if he keeps at it and continues to progress at his current rate. There are very few, if any, heavyweights anywhere in the world that can match him physically.

He may also have something to say about a starting world freestyle team spot this year and throughout this Olympic cycle.

Well after Adam and Robbie met in Vegas, and Robbie was literally able to push Adam all over the place, I didn't think Adam had much of a chance come Final X. However, I guess it's a credit to Adam's training and his coaching staff to make up the ground here in the last few months.

I hope Adam can do great things at the World's in October, as well as all of our wrestlers.