Billyhoyle

Flo Announcers

I do think Flo has helped our senior level guys get more exposure to the "base" which means more endorsements, and even more exposure outside of wrestling and more $.

More $ for our wrestlers is a great thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

so yeah, we add 50% attendance but it's a fail...

If you need to spin this poorly concieved and attended "event, So be it.

The truth is the events were poorly attended in State College and Bethlehem.

Doesn't say a whole lot for PA wrestling or the fans.

Little League Baseball is a bigger draw in Central PA! lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjc007

so yeah, we add 50% attendance but it's a fail...

Only issue I have with that logic is that it’s now a 4 sites event rather than the 1 site before. That’s 2 times the travel cost for many athletes/coaches. And 4 times the travel cost and any facility fees for the admin/broadcasters. Does the 50% ticket sale increase off set these cost enough to call thing a success. Maybe it did for admin/broadcasters but I don’t know the answer to that since all we got was the attendance number. Not sure it could for several coaches. Or for that matter several athletes unless they got some type of additional stipend for being on the World Team ladder compared to previous years. I know it’s not all about the money but if the current product is more of a financial burden than the previous one I would be calling things a complete success. I’m also not sure what the best answer is between 1 site (all at WTT) , 2 sites (WTT and separates Final X) or maybe 3 sites (2 Final X locations so more big names at each to draw fans) but it seems like 4 sites did stretch things a little thin and at lest at one site wasn’t close to enticing enough to draw fans to the area. Edited by MadMardigain

Does the flo guys recent piece on their road trip change anyones minds?

Where he got like 10 free shirts and got to visit several awesome programs. Good for them but hopefully they are spending the rest of their extra down time evaluating the previous events and preping for Fargo and the multiple world events. Edited by MadMardigain

Or it says that outside of NCAAs, American wrestling fans dont really care about watching wrestling live events.

im saying it drew more as 3 sites then it did as one when it was in lincoln.

perhaps Iowa could have done better, but all i heard were complaints about : where are all the fans... when world cup was in Iowa.

I do remember WTT in Iowa City and the place being packed, but if i remember right there were MANY Iowa guys wrestling.

the year WTT were in Iowa, but council bluffs.. a 10,000 seat arena wasn't even half full.

Only issue I have with that logic is that it’s now a 4 sites event rather than the 1 site before. That’s 2 times the travel cost for many athletes/coaches. And 4 times the travel cost and any facility fees for the admin/broadcasters. Does the 50% ticket sale increase off set these cost enough to call thing a success. Maybe it did for admin/broadcasters but I don’t know the answer to that since all we got was the attendance number. Not sure it could for several coaches. Or for that matter several athletes unless they got some type of additional stipend for being on the World Team ladder compared to previous years. I know it’s not all about the money but if the current product is more of a financial burden than the previous one I would be calling things a complete success. I’m also not sure what the best answer is between 1 site (all at WTT) , 2 sites (WTT and separates Final X) or maybe 3 sites (2 Final X locations so more big names at each to draw fans) but it seems like 4 sites did stretch things a little thin and at lest at one site wasn’t close to enticing enough to draw fans to the area

I thought we were interested in getting fans into seats. not with budgets.

I thought we were interested in getting fans into seats. not with budgets.

If the budgets more strained than ever before and your attractions are being asked to spend more money on a limited salary than before I believe you would be foolish not to add that into the equation when counting butts in seat. Yet we have no clue if it was successful in that area or not cause all that was pointed out in that equation was the increase in arena attendance and mumbling from some athlete (most don’t want to rock the boat at this stage) about the process. Heck it could have been a useful venture but it’s hard to tell when the in are waiting attendance was the thing pointed to as the positive. They are also under no obligation to disclose the financial side do thing but at the same time there will be question about it when all all that is really pointed out is attendance side of it. Edited by MadMardigain

467,964 is the attendance record for the Little League World Series.

113,743 is the attendance record for the NCAA wrestling tournament.

Does not appear to be a Central PA thing.

lol

lol

Streaming is always perfect for LLWS. Guess what Flailing company isn’t involved in LLWS streaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

That must be a big little league stadium.

Maybe recent posts deleted because moderators, too, are tired of Spey's odd choice to use snark + sarcasm in like two- of every three of his posts??

Edited by jon

That must be a big little league stadium.

32 games for the LLWS schedule makes an average of 14,624 per game.  Two stadiums are used (Lamade and Volunteer, if my memory is correct).  I grew up 15 miles south of Williamsport... when I used to go to the games, admission was free.  Not sure if that is still the case.

EDIT:  from the LLWS website:  "As always, admission onto the Little League Baseball World Series complex is free and there is no cost for Little League Baseball World Series tickets.

Howard J. Lamade Stadium, where the final rounds of the Little League Baseball World Series have been played every year since 1959, seats approximately 3,300. Seating is always available on the famous “hill” overlooking the outfield fence of Lamade Stadium, where no ticket is required. The “hill” just beyond the outfield fence of Lamade stadium offers excellent viewing and can accommodate up to 30,000 more fans.

Little League Volunteer Stadium, where early round games are also played, seats about 3,000.

6 sessions at NCAA makes an average of 18,597 per session.

Edited by lu_alum

30 games for the LLWS schedule makes an average of 15,599 per game. Two stadiums are used (Lamade and Volunteer, if my memory is correct).

6 sessions at NCAA makes an average of 18,597 per session.

I guess you missed the sarcasm.

2,500 and state college, under a 1000 in Bethlehem.

Not the greatest showing even Flo wrestling despicably low standards.

Edited by cjc007

I assume the posts were deleted bc I shared info about Flo's investors and how they currently feel about Flo, as well as how to make direct contact with them.  All this information is still available using an amazing tool called "GOOGLE" though.

I assume the posts were deleted bc I shared info about Flo's investors and how they currently feel about Flo, as well as how to make direct contact with them. All this information is still available using an amazing tool called "GOOGLE" though.

Didn't delete those posts.

Didn't delete those posts.

Then where did it go.  There was one particular posted where I detailed who the primary investors are in Flo and how one might be able to get direct feedback from them regarding their ROI from Flo and well as its Operations.  That post is now gone.