Sign in to follow this  
george

Sammie Henson’ and son plans?

See he is doing camps all over the country this summer. Anyone know if any programs or RTC might add him?

Also, his oldest son just graduated and was committed to WVU. Any idea where he may be headed?

What the hell is that logo supposed to be?

i'm guessing the defensive wrestler is defending a single to his left leg, which is raised over the attacking wrestler's shoulder.  the defensive wrestler's head is down below the level of the knee of the leg that is raised.  still not a pretty picture, but it's the most sense my eyes can make of it.  

uOgEgX6.jpg

I am not sure what all the confusion is about. It is obvious the guy to the right is a much older, cheap knockoff Nacho Libre wannabe wearing a mask and a short cape.  The young child to the left is wearing a baggy t-shirt because that is the only way we can increase participation and his knee has just been caved in by a kick.

I would kick all of your asses in a Rorschach test!

Edited by MSU158

It's obviously a boy dancing to a man playing bagpipes.

My bigger issue, as a teacher, is the horrendous grammar: "ItALifestyle" and "all wrestlers wanting to the most out of their career."

That's Twitter for you. It actually encourages you to post inane, nearly indiscernible banter. The wave of the future is to say/post as little as humanly possible and get upset if someone can't figure out what you meant.

I would love to say it is a product of us nearing true enlightenment, but I am pretty sure it is just global laziness.

Edited by MSU158