Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Grand Prix of Spain and Dogu

Anyone worried about this going forward? Snyder beat this guy 9-2 at the worlds

You would expect the world to "catch-up" to any wrestler when he is on top for awhile. Happened to all of 'em.  I think this is common for Kyle to drop a match early on then avenge it later.  That being said, I found Kyles earlier technique of working the head to force a low single, then pulling the heavy man's weight underneath him and gaining a balance advantage.  I haven't seen this as much as of late.  Like baseball, where hitters and pitchers have to constantly reinvent themselves so as to get ahead of the scouting reports, this is part of the game. 

As good as Kyle is, I am not sure any human can win every world championship or Olympics they enter. I don't think Medved even won them all that he entered, though he almost did. I guess I am concerned, but not that much. 

Not really, but I do think Sadulaev is better. 

I'd rather be lucky than better. As good as Sadulaev is, no one is unbeatable, so luck is quite needed in these things.  Of course you may be right. Time will tell

You would expect the world to "catch-up" to any wrestler when he is on top for awhile. Happened to all of 'em. I think this is common for Kyle to drop a match early on then avenge it later. That being said, I found Kyles earlier technique of working the head to force a low single, then pulling the heavy man's weight underneath him and gaining a balance advantage. I haven't seen this as much as of late. Like baseball, where hitters and pitchers have to constantly reinvent themselves so as to get ahead of the scouting reports, this is part of the game.

As good as Kyle is, I am not sure any human can win every world championship or Olympics they enter. I don't think Medved even won them all that he entered, though he almost did. I guess I am concerned, but not that much.

SMITH, JOHN

David Taylor may be the best wrestler in the world right now. God damn he is a monster! What an exciting style! Taylor may be the most exciting wrestler in the world today.

Snyder is great, but is beatable. Alborov is very good though and young and improves quickly. However, both lose to Sadulaev at Worlds though. 

UWW sucks for not streaming things properly...its really ridiculous...