Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Grand Prix of Spain and Dogu

Atli's credentials:

2017 U23 World Bronze (Fix DNP for reference)

2017 Euro Bronze

2017 U23 Euro Bronze

2016 Olympian

2013 JR World Champ

2x Yasar Dogu Champ

Yeah it’s a legit win for Gilman. Hoping they post it. 7-5 sounds like a good matxh

Anyone know if the streaming was working for the first session (late night Eastern Standard Time)?

I'm in Las Vegas (Pacific time) and the streaming worked fine for the first session... now it's like Thanksgiving with no dinner.

Edited by OKnowwhut

Looks  like Sharifov lost in the first session, so Snyder won't get him in the semis:

Aslanbek ALBOROV (AZE) df. Sharif SHARIFOV (AZE)    by VPO, 1 - 0

Didn’t see the match but it was dumb seeding.

Why put both AZE vs AZE first round, especially when one has an Olympic gold and one has a world bronze from last year. They are both super legit.

Didn’t see the match but it was dumb seeding.

Why put both AZE vs AZE first round, especially when one has an Olympic gold and one has a world bronze from last year. They are both super legit.

i don't believe there is any seeding at the rankings tournaments. at least not officially. 

was told all the double named Indian wrestlers actually have 2 different names (at least) but their passports only list 1 and so thats the one that gets entered in the UWW database twice.

I see, can't find anything on this guy. But I did find just Vicky(only that was listed) from India who wrestled at 92 kg in the india pro league. The rest has two names. Makes it a little hard to follow India's wrestlers.

i don't believe there is any seeding at the rankings tournaments. at least not officially.

True but they have the ability to move guys around if the draw comes out that way. There were two frost round matchups that were the same country vs same country. Seems like an easy fix...

THE INTERNET IS OUT IN THE ARENA

Posted Today, 12:23 AM

dmm53, on 27 Jul 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

Anyone know if the streaming was working for the first session (late night Eastern Standard Time)?

Yes dmm53... the streaming worked fine for the first session.

Edited by OKnowwhut