Sign in to follow this  
Peso

Some guys have something "special".

Yeah, I get that. I am one after all. 

Why don't we ever hear a champ say, "Glory be to Me. I've done it all to serve Myself... My opponent was formidable, but at the end of the day it was My will that prevailed... The more glory I give to Myself, the more blessings fall upon Me... It's for My own glory. I gave Myself these talents, so I put them in the spotlight to glorify Myself... I compete for Myself primarily and everything else is secondary..."???

Electoral College Champ 2016

Nope. It's people that we're afraid of - especially the ones who have convinced themselves that their will is God's will. 

Agreed.

Religious whackos are the most dangerous group in the world, imo. If religion was eliminated about 90% of the world's terrorism would evaporate like a fart in the wind.

Edited by TobusRex

Agreed.

Religious whackos are the most dangerous group in the world, imo. If religion was eliminated about 90% of the world's terrorism would evaporate like a fart in the wind.

The most dangerous places on earth according to the UK Independent. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/worlds-most-dangerous-countries-colombia-yemen-el-salvador-pakistan-nigeria-a7934416.html

I see on their list a number of reasons for killings. 1. Drugs/Gangs (the places in Central America and South America) 2. Muslim Extremism (Middle East and parts of Africa) 3. The Push for Power and Control over others in places with limited resources (Ukraine, Venezuela, South Africa ...etc.)

Atheism/Humanism wants to get rid of all religion, but I doubt that ever happens in this world. Besides, there are many ways to define religion that includes atheism. Also, there are many reasons people kill each other that have nothing to do with religion. 

@Tbar: I spent a couple months in the #11 most dangerous country on that list!

Concur that even if we got rid of all the phony baloney religions people would still find reasons to kill each other. But the hate level would go way, way down.

My wife and I have Phillipino friends and they are even nervous when going back to visit their own relatives. Numerous Mayors of town have been killed there (and Mexico) in the past year, so even trying to fix the problem places one in danger. I have a child doing a medical mission in Country #16 right now. This child literally just spent the last 7 days in the Northern most dangerous part of that country as well. Can't wait until this trip is over. They don't kill there over religion, they kill for power and control. Mostly trafficking in drugs, guns and humans. 

Jesus H Christ, I'm not THAT fat headshuck!

You said it weighed more than Jordan Burroughs...by sure volume that little handful is about 100 times smaller than the actual lint in your belly button. The conclusion is that yes...you are that fat...and more. 

You said it weighed more than Jordan Burroughs...by sure volume that little handful is about 100 times smaller than the actual lint in your belly button. The conclusion is that yes...you are that fat...and more. 

Perhaps a ....slight...exaggeration on my part.

The most dangerous places on earth according to the UK Independent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/worlds-most-dangerous-countries-colombia-yemen-el-salvador-pakistan-nigeria-a7934416.html

I see on their list a number of reasons for killings. 1. Drugs/Gangs (the places in Central America and South America) 2. Muslim Extremism (Middle East and parts of Africa) 3. The Push for Power and Control over others in places with limited resources (Ukraine, Venezuela, South Africa ...etc.)

Atheism/Humanism wants to get rid of all religion, but I doubt that ever happens in this world. Besides, there are many ways to define religion that includes atheism. Also, there are many reasons people kill each other that have nothing to do with religion.

TBar, you’re a smart fellow!

Maybe I will if I travel to Colorado! :D

This little voice kept saying, "go ahead, you can still write ok!"  Oklahoma passed medical, so Toby can take the Willy bus, but them boys down in Norman roll their yee haws all wrong, their too damned skinny and way to long.

When I work towards my goals, I do.

When I think about religion, no.

Getting into a topic that mentions religion would seem counter intuitive for someone who feels they make no progress when thinkibg about religion.

Getting into a topic that mentions religion would seem counter intuitive for someone who feels they make no progress when thinkibg about religion.

You burned me, man. 

The statement that I responded to was about atheists, so I responded to that. 

You burned me, man.

The statement that I responded to was about atheists, so I responded to that.

But there are some definitions of athiesm that include it among religions, and there are some definitions of religion that include atheism as a religion.

This little voice kept saying, "go ahead, you can still write ok!"  Oklahoma passed medical, so Toby can take the Willy bus, but them boys down in Norman roll their yee haws all wrong, their too damned skinny and way to long.

Sounds like you've paid a visit to Colorado recently!