Sign in to follow this  
GuillermoBilletas

Wow- Breaking News

Gonna get my hopes up regardless. I know there is some connection between the Kharchla and Lee families. But then again, Guiellermo is more of an East Coast insider. As a PSU fan, I'm so starved for inside information that I don't even care about being trolled again!

Edited by LemonPie

Gonna get my hopes up regardless. I know there is some connection between the Kharchla and Lee families.

I know Kharchla is currently make some visits (one today actually). I’d be shocked if he just stopped right in the middle of one and committed to PSU without finishing them up and taking time to evaluate the best choice for his future. Edited by MadMardigain

I know Kharchla is currently make some visits (one today actually). I’d be shocked if he just stopped right in the middle of one and committed to PSU without finishing them up and evaluating the best choice for him.

Good info. Know the schools he is planning on visiting?

It isn’t C. Schultz’s he’s Arizona St. bound. But they had Neville anyway.

Is this college recruit related or NLWC athlete related?

NLWC would make sense. I believe they have a little extra room to make a splash these days. GB seems to have good ties to the NY wrestling scene.

Chamizo?!?!?! He lives in NY, right?

Edited by LemonPie

I know Kharchla is currently make some visits (one today actually). I’d be shocked if he just stopped right in the middle of one and committed to PSU without finishing them up and taking time to evaluate the best choice for his future.

Funny story. Multi year starter Jordan Conoway was talking to a big10 coach when his dad told him to hang up because Cael Sanderson was on the other line.

Funny story. Multi year starter Jordan Conoway was talking to a big10 coach when his dad told him to hang up because Cael Sanderson was on the other line.

I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that Carson’s father won’t be taking that approach to the recruiting process. And I believe Carson has been brought up to show a similar respect even if it causes him to miss Cael’s call. Edited by MadMardigain

I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that Carson’s father won’t be taking that approach to the recruiting process. And I believe Carson has been brought up to show a similar respect even if it causes him to miss Cael’s call.

Not suggesting Carson's family would not do their due diligence. Just that the way this thread was going made me think of the Conoway story.