Sign in to follow this  
superbowlhomeboy

Cohlton Schultz to ASU

Looks like a HWT Daton Fix.

Intermat said he was the #2 overall, not #1 pound for pound guy.  Should see some battles between him and Steveson in upcoming years! Looking forward to seeing these kids mix it up in college....

Edited by TobusRex

Looks like a HWT Daton Fix.

Intermat said he was the #2 overall, not #1 pound for pound guy. Should see some battles between him and Steveson in upcoming years! Looking forward to seeing these kids mix it up in college....

He is either 1 or 2 in the 2019 class.

P4P he is in a similar spot

Kerkvliet is the #1. But, they are nearly interchangeable.

I’m a Kerk fan. He might be number one, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Schultz ended up as 1.

Neither will lose a match domestically, unless they wrestle each other. It might come down to junior worlds placement or something like that.

Either way, both are studs. I was actually kind of hoping Schultz would go full time Greco for the sake of our Greco program, but I am pumped to see how he does in college folk.

Not going to lie, Schultz (or Parris) were the guys I wanted for Iowa. I like Schultz a lot, hope he beats everybody but Cass.

Cass is looking to be way better than most expected. He will be a 3 or 4 time AA for Iowa I think, if he can avoid injuries.

I don’t know who I’d pick if he wrestled Schultz today in folk. Cass has jumped levels

Cass is looking to be way better than most expected. He will be a 3 or 4 time AA for Iowa I think, if he can avoid injuries.

I don’t know who I’d pick if he wrestled Schultz today in folk. Cass has jumped levels

My concern is I feel like Cass may be near his ceiling right now.  Growth arcs in college tend to work best.  I hope I'm wrong, truly.

Give me Cass

Steveson

Kerkvliet

Cass

Parris

Schultz

Nevills

Edited by LemonPie

In winter it’s a beautiful oven.

Flagstaff is the place to be, during the winter months!  

Let's not forget the desert dust. That sand hurts when it hits you in the eye on a windy day. 

Ya know what else hurts?  Moving to Phoenix in July!  Even worse- attempting to walk barefoot across asphalt, while heading to the pool.  

#1 pound for pound wrestler in the class of 2019 commits to Arizona State.

Honestly, I kind of expected him to go the Greco route. Glad he will be wrestling in college.

I’m one in the camp of wishing he would have went the Greco route. Would have liked to seen him follow Bey.

I'm glad ASU picked him up. Now when Hall graduates after this next season, there will be no drop off.  If ASU can land another class like they did with the Valencias after next season then they'll be in pretty good shape going forward.  This next year they could be a top 5 team.