• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 stp

stp

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted Today, 08:08 AM

That was my point in regard to his apparent email communication with DiSabato. If Jordan’s stance is “he knew nothing,” why didn’t he tell DiSabato that from the beginning? IMO, “leave me out of it” implies he does know something.

Not at all.  It implies Jordan knows DiSabato is a sleaze bag, and wants nothing to do with him.  

#142 stp

stp

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted Today, 08:10 AM

It implies he wanted nothing to do with anything connected to DeSabato.

Tada ^

#143 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,857 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

Oh geezzz TBar, that is an out-and-out falsehood. What I said, paraphrasing (and go cut and paste if you don't remember it correctly), is that you should stop telling people to not focus on Jordan simply because you think sexual abuse is a bigger topic deserving of more attention. I suggested you start a new thread with Sexual Abuse as the topic if that is what you felt is important. Don't make such a silly claim - and you wonder why people aren't buyin' what you're selling?

In so many words you told me to move along and get out of the thread so you snd a few others could bang on Jordan all day long without my opposing viewpoint.

Penn State - NCAA Champions 7 of the last 8 Years

#144 npope

npope

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,891 posts

Posted Today, 10:10 AM

In so many words you told me to move along and get out of the thread so you snd a few others could bang on Jordan all day long without my opposing viewpoint.

BS. You are truly full of it or you can't read...which is a distinct possibility. Go back and look at the post I made on this issue and tell me that my paraphrasing of what it said is wrong/inaccurate. Your recollection as to what was said is flawed.

Edited by npope, Today, 10:26 AM.

Nat Pope

#145 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,857 posts

Posted Today, 10:35 AM

BS. You are truly full of it or you can't read...which is a distinct possibility. Go back and look at the post I made on this issue and tell me that my paraphrasing of what it said is wrong/inaccurate. Your recollection as to what was said is flawed.

I re read your prior entry that caused me to write what I did earlier and which caused my recent response. I stand by my comments. You wanted me out so your side could carry on without interruption.

#146 npope

npope

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,891 posts

Posted Today, 12:39 PM

I re read your prior entry that caused me to write what I did earlier and which caused my recent response. I stand by my comments. You wanted me out so your side could carry on without interruption.

Honestly TBar, I think your continued participation helps my arguments. Keep on truckin' buddy.

Nat Pope

#147 1032004

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted Today, 02:11 PM

It implies he wanted nothing to do with anything connected to DeSabato.

Of course, but the two things aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

Edited by 1032004, Today, 02:11 PM.

#148 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,857 posts

Posted Today, 02:40 PM

Honestly TBar, I think your continued participation helps my arguments. Keep on truckin' buddy.

You too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users