Powerline

Alleged Ohio State Disabato video

22 minutes ago, klehner said:

Your bleating of "liberal bias" is a disgraceful ad hominem attack to deflect from the facts.

I'm guessing you don't think that "asking" for a favor but not getting it is just like not actually asking for the favor, too.

I dont think bragging withholding money until they fire a prosecuter investigating a son is wrong either...hypocrite

1 hour ago, tbert said:

Lok and yet you deny liberal bias

Geez tbert - I never denied a liberal bias. I said presenting the facts was not evidence of a liberal bias. You keep painting the picture in political terms - that's all on you, friend.

And for the record, I believe both political parties have lost their way - one isn't better or worse than the other; we need to throw ALL of the rascals out and start over.

Yay npope we agree on last part.  Dont agree with all jordan and graham, but i find very little common  ground with other side..

Btw i did congrat you on your attempt for a non bias debate.  It comes down once again was ABUSE reported to Jordan. I believe him. 

On 11/10/2019 at 8:20 PM, russelscout said:

2 seperare stories. One is about the pervert doctor. The other is about the senator who lied about knowing. Just because an outlet reports on one doesnt mean they dont care about the other.

narrator

they dont.

its like not reporting on the robach story... and firing a leaker,,, who didn't leak anything...

Jim Jordan is doing nothing positive but protecting himself - both by selective memory and by being a Trump excuse making megaphone. His reluctance to see and admit what really happened at tOSU, and what is really happening right now in the White House is ridiculous at best. What's worse, is that Trump, and the GOP, see him as their 'wrestler muscle' attack dog... he's getting tooled every step of the way. I think he's better than that - but his actions show that he simply isn't. ABUSE is abuse - both in the showers and in the White House. Jordan needs to strive to be better than what we've seen of him thus far. We all can and should be self reflective with a desire to become better people.

Oh, and the Gable Steveson story being strung out for so long is not good either. It is simply taking far too long to get to the bottom of this. It's not a good look for the system of law in Minneapolis. Maybe not pathetic, but poor performance at best.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:27 AM, cjc007 said:

Conspiracy theorist?

Paranoid? Uneducated?

Are you looking in the mirror?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Apparently, if you believe him you are looking into the mirror.  Did you read the articles?  Do you simply ignore evidence.  Jordan is a right wing nut.  Even moderates like Kasich think so.

9 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Jim Jordan is doing nothing positive but protecting himself - both by selective memory and by being a Trump excuse making megaphone. His reluctance to see and admit what really happened at tOSU, and what is really happening right now in the White House is ridiculous at best. What's worse, is that Trump, and the GOP, see him as their 'wrestler muscle' attack dog... he's getting tooled every step of the way. I think he's better than that - but his actions show that he simply isn't. ABUSE is abuse - both in the showers and in the White House. Jordan needs to strive to be better than what we've seen of him thus far. We all can and should be self reflective with a desire to become better people.

Oh, and the Gable Steveson story being strung out for so long is not good either. It is simply taking far too long to get to the bottom of this. It's not a good look for the system of law in Minneapolis. Maybe not pathetic, but poor performance at best.

Talking politics and about Eveson-Stay, man you're really trying to get this thread locked huh

Edited by 1032004

On 11/9/2019 at 9:36 AM, MadMardigain said:

Agreed. Jordan’s name was a vehicle to get more attention to the story.  Didn’t matter if Jordan himself ended up helping to push the story or if his name was used as part of the reason it had been suppressed.  The point was just make sure his high profile name was always part of it, so news sources would put it out and thus the University would feel more pressure.   When Jim had no interest in trying to help DiSabato pressure the University, then people flipped the narrative to Jordan being part of the chain of people suppressing the issue.  Although some of his own hardline statement didn’t end up separate him from the story.  

Yeah good point.  I forgot in one of the original articles DiSabato said he called Jordan basically just trying to get his support to go after the school or whoever and Jordan said to “leave him out of it.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/powerful-gop-rep-jim-jordan-accused-turning-blind-eye-sexual-n888386

I just saw someone criticizing DiSabato for an old twitter post praising Jordan and then coming after him how, but the reason for his change of heart is not because Jordan “turned a blind eye” back then (as the above article seems to suggest), it’s because he’s “turning a blind eye” now.

Kasich a moderate? Too funny. He wants to claim to be an R while mostly siding with the D. Just another guy who lost to Trump who can't get over it. He is the R version of Hillary.

Edited by TBar1977

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

You are not going to see Jordan turn a blind eye today.  We are about to witness sloppiest arse kissing and most heartless character assassination in the history of politics!

Today will be a new low for this nation. This group of D's is trying to pull off a coup. If some of them had any real courage they'd stop this charade. If some of them had confidence they'd wait for the election. They have neither and the electorate can figure this out.