Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Russian nationals stream

I don’t think Russia medals at 57 or 74. Best case bronze for both.

imo the only weight Russia is not a gold medal threat is 125, because of Taha and Geno. 

Uguev is very young and getting better all the time, and either Tsabolov or Sidakov is a gold medal threat. here is Sidakov beating Chamizo last November. 

Edited by Jaroslav Hasek

Looks like Rashidov will compete against Idrisov and Bekbultov vs Chakaev in Poland Sep 7-9 for the respective 61 and 65 spots.   

http://wrestrus.ru/news/Novosti_turnirov/chempionat_rossii_po_vol_noj_bor_be_2018/idrisov_s_rashidovim_i_chakaev_s_bekbulatovim_edut_v_pol_shu_itogi_chempionata_rossii_ot_dzambolata_tedeeva

imo the only weight Russia is not a gold medal threat is 125, because of Taha and Geno.

Uguev is very young and getting better all the time, and either Tsabolov or Sidakov is a gold medal threat. here is Sidakov beating Chamizo last November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyKYtjgSGk

I don’t think either medals. That doesn’t mean they can’t win gold.

Given the field, I think both can lose to guys who don’t make the finals

I call Dagestan here "Penn state" all people say "they are on steroids". Penn state no one can stop them!

Penn State gets the best results because Cael Sanderson is the best recruiter. Russia wins Championships because they have the best covered up corruption

Theoretically anyone can win gold. Technically that is everyone’s ceiling

Practically neither is going to win gold. Their ceiling is bronze when we are projecting points.

I wouldn't say everyone technically has a ceiling of a gold medal just because they entered a tournament. that's an unnecessary complication. a 'ceiling' implies is a reasonable best case scenario. 

but whatever, you're back to suggesting Uguev and Sidakov have no shot at winning a gold medal? would you consider 20-1 odds too generous for either of them? 100-1?