Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Cyclone Lowdown from Mudflap

Amigos the Voice of Wrestlings got a foot in each boat on this one I like that burr faced little packrat Zadick hes been one of my best sources thru the years but he aint reel good at getting along with folks nor following the rules got hisself crosswise with John Law about harvesting some deer outa season but tell me one of you guys aint poached a time or two and Ill call you a liar Barta told Tommy run him off and thats what he got a bus ticket outa town and Tommy threw him to the wolves.

Now all them little Tommy boosters over on that Hawkeye board talking gleeful like about Zadick and how Dresser aint gonna make it but gents they dont know nothing about wrestling just Tommys reel close friends posting up about how grate Tommy is Dresser says first hes gonna challenge Tommy then hes gonna smash him and he almost did it down to VA Tech and mayhap he gets it done up to Ames College Dresser aint afraid to brake a few eggs ran off all KJs trash and told Zadick to take a hike aint no love lost there but gents its about getting it done and Dressers gonna do whatever it takes to bring a title back to Ames the Voice of Wrestlings word is as good as gold.

Now Tommy was taking my direction gents got hisself a reell good 184 lber and added some diversity Abe was a reel smart move but Tommy dont brake your arm patting yourself on the back you hired yourself a no name for 40 grand for that strenth and conditioning coach a homeboy from down to Wellman a Caseys and a crossroads town reel nasty spot full of mean spirited people the Sherriff down there dont like Mudflap and the feelings returned gents you hire a guy for $40k you dont got yourself a strenth and conditioning coach you dont got ****.

Dresser aint that type of gent Caballeros he does what it takes reel heartless like thats why hes got a chance to overtake Tommy gonna stick it to him not this year but you gents watch my word its gonna happen.

Amigos the Voice of Wrestlings got a foot in each boat on this one I like that burr faced little packrat Zadick hes been one of my best sources thru the years but he aint reel good at getting along with folks nor following the rules got hisself crosswise with John Law about harvesting some deer outa season but tell me one of you guys aint poached a time or two and Ill call you a liar Barta told Tommy run him off and thats what he got a bus ticket outa town and Tommy threw him to the wolves.

Now all them little Tommy boosters over on that Hawkeye board talking gleeful like about Zadick and how Dresser aint gonna make it but gents they dont know nothing about wrestling just Tommys reel close friends posting up about how grate Tommy is Dresser says first hes gonna challenge Tommy then hes gonna smash him and he almost did it down to VA Tech and mayhap he gets it done up to Ames College Dresser aint afraid to brake a few eggs ran off all KJs trash and told Zadick to take a hike aint no love lost there but gents its about getting it done and Dressers gonna do whatever it takes to bring a title back to Ames the Voice of Wrestlings word is as good as gold.

Now Tommy was taking my direction gents got hisself a reell good 184 lber and added some diversity Abe was a reel smart move but Tommy dont brake your arm patting yourself on the back you hired yourself a no name for 40 grand for that strenth and conditioning coach a homeboy from down to Wellman a Caseys and a crossroads town reel nasty spot full of mean spirited people the Sherriff down there dont like Mudflap and the feelings returned gents you hire a guy for $40k you dont got yourself a strenth and conditioning coach you dont got ****.

Dresser aint that type of gent Caballeros he does what it takes reel heartless like thats why hes got a chance to overtake Tommy gonna stick it to him not this year but you gents watch my word its gonna happen.

Must not have been able to get the truth serum out to find out the details of what led to Zadick being fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they were saying the same type stuff about PSU a decade or two ago. I bet Dresser makes them a top 10 program within 5 years.

I was saying it about PSU 10 years ago. Now I never predicted it would've happened so soon and with such dominance.

I can see ISU top 10 which is not even remotely close to a national championship program.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk