restlefan

2019 NCAA Wrestling Championship Tickets Thread (Requests, etc.: Merged Topics)

I just bought 5 tickets for section 112 row N last month. I only was able to get for session 5, I paid $235 each. The finals they wanted something like $1000 each. I can watch it on tv for that price!

I just checked NCAA.com and there is still some tickets for all sessions with the NCAA experience.

Edited by 462711

I just bought 5 tickets for section 112 row N last month. I only was able to get for session 5, I paid $235 each. The finals they wanted something like $1000 each. I can watch it on tv for that price!

I just checked NCAA.com and there is still some tickets for all sessions with the NCAA experience.

Who knows, maybe I'll sell my tickets this time. Hell,. I could let the finals go for half that price!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BuckeyeNutHead said:

I may have 4 all-session tickets for sale in section 212 row K I'm trying to sell.  My crew backed out and I don't want to wait until the last minute.  What do you think a fair price for these tickets would be?

I am interested in two tickets. I could probably take all 4 off of you if you want to sell all four at a time. Let me know what price you're thinking if you are still looking. 

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, BuckeyeNutHead said:

I may have 4 all-session tickets for sale in section 212 row K I'm trying to sell.  My crew backed out and I don't want to wait until the last minute.  What do you think a fair price for these tickets would be?

I would definitely be interested in buying two tix.  I will send you a DM, Thanks

I'm not sure I believe the rumors about there being only 16K seats. The arena seats 18,387 for hockey. A hockey rink is 200x85. 8 mats is 168x84, so the floor space requirement is similar, even accounting for scorers tables. The arena last year seats 18,926 for hockey, so there should not be a big difference in the number of total seats.

1 hour ago, IronChef said:

I'm not sure I believe the rumors about there being only 16K seats. The arena seats 18,387 for hockey. A hockey rink is 200x85. 8 mats is 168x84, so the floor space requirement is similar, even accounting for scorers tables. The arena last year seats 18,926 for hockey, so there should not be a big difference in the number of total seats.

I'm assuming you just figured mats at 42' square. You discounted the scoring tables taking up width. Also, the head table and press area generally kills seats somewhere along with wrestler seating. But most used arenas over the last 20-30 years have been in hockey arenas which are largely the same size so they pretty much shoehorn everything on the floor. They don't even follow their own rules about photogs being 5 feet from the edge of the mat (not the circle- the mat) because there isn't such space.

Hey everyone, Ok state and Iowa fan here, I just got off the phone with our ticket office (OSU) and wanted to share what I found out, the basics of the information may apply to everyone wondering about tickets. OSU requested 900 tickets and only got 300. we all had to submit a request for nationals tickets during the preseason along with a credit card # and a $10 deposit. According to our ticket office, those not getting tickets will be notified and those that will get them will get charged later this week and the tickets mail out per usual. If I were an Iowa fan interested in tickets, I might call your ticket office and find out if its any different for you guys. hope this helped.

Anyone last minute . If you don't want deal selling them ,text me.

Need 4 sets all sessions , I live in Pittsburgh so there is no problem meeting before  the event.

Here's my cell. Text best and I will call back and will pay cash.

412 853 2567

Frank C