restlefan

2019 NCAA Wrestling Championship Tickets Thread (Requests, etc.: Merged Topics)

7 hours ago, jdc007 said:

I've got 4 tickets I won't be able to use.  Asking 425.00 each or 1500.00 for all four.  Section 212 Row M.  Seats are together.

I’m interested. Please let me know if they are all still available? Thanks!

I am also one of the many looking for tickets;

7 all sessions though I know that’s a tall ask

Or 4 for sessions 1-2 and 7 for sessions 3-4 if anyone is looking to break things up

I’m happy  wrestling has grown that  tickets are the problem. After being left out on my request through a team I’m piecing things together as best I can. Thanks to anyone that can help. 

Looking for 2 in the lower bowl. Need to keep the traditon going! PM or text 267-968 2902

P.S. I'll offer a reward of some great/hard to find beer if you can help out. Thanks!

In need of 3 tickets. Thought I had tickets when my credit card was charged, and everyone started complaining that the teams didn't get their allotment. Turns out I was wrong when I got a call from Coach saying they were sorry, not enough tickets.

Willing to buy just 1-2-3 or 4, hoping to not be buying from a scalper before the tournament.

Pm me if you got any!

5 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Won't tickets start showing up on Stubhub and the other legal scalping services sooner or later?

There are some there now but after all the fees and everything it’s almost 1000 dollars for a ticket that’s just crazy. 

8 minutes ago, USMC0341 said:

There are some there now but after all the fees and everything it’s almost 1000 dollars for a ticket that’s just crazy. 

When do the tickets allocated to the schools actually go to the fans? After that, I would expect to see more on the aftermarket.

4 minutes ago, NJDan said:

When do the tickets allocated to the schools actually go to the fans? After that, I would expect to see more on the aftermarket.

I know schools have already been given their allotments but from what I’ve been told they have been given much less than expected. So I’m not sure what’s going on I don’t ever remember it being this difficult for tickets. 

Got an email today regarding the opening of the NCAA Ticket Exchange.  Everything appears to be single-session.  Perhaps folks can a-la-carte their way into a decent all-session experience?

https://www.primesport.com/d/ncaa-wrestling-tickets?utm_source=ncaa.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=2_1_exchange_launch_email&utm_campaign=ncaa_wrestling_exchange

Edited by lu_alum