restlefan

2019 NCAA Wrestling Championship Tickets Thread (Requests, etc.: Merged Topics)

16 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

Lots of protests surrounding the trial.  Best to stay by hotels and arena for drinks and food.   

Protestors against wrestlers.  I'd pay to watch how that turns out for the Antifa anarchists 

Looks like trial starts March 17 or 19 from articles written last week.They had protests already because of it said they were pulling drivers out of vehicles and beating them up.Everyone will arrive Wednesday the 20th.Protesters better hope that they don't mess with any wrestlers I could see this getting interesting.

7 hours ago, TFBJR said:

Protestors against wrestlers.  I'd pay to watch how that turns out for the Antifa anarchists 

They'll probably just steal our canes and wheelchairs and then make fun of our ears from a distance.

Has anyone successfully purchased NCAA tickets the day they go on sale?  Is this one of those situations where tickets are only on sale for a few minutes and are sold out?  I would love to not have to struggle so much to acquire these every year.  Thanks in advance for any info...

15 hours ago, thardie said:

Has anyone successfully purchased NCAA tickets the day they go on sale?  Is this one of those situations where tickets are only on sale for a few minutes and are sold out?  I would love to not have to struggle so much to acquire these every year.  Thanks in advance for any info...

I think what happens is they give all the lower bowl tix to the teams, so the only tix which go on sale in March are upper deck and at the ends.

I've tried to figure out a way around the "struggle" but I think the only way is to somehow get affiliated with a team so you have dibs when they get their allotment. I know my local team doesn't get too many tickets and they all go to family members of the competitors, but other teams may be more generous or have larger allotments.

16 hours ago, thardie said:

I've tried for the last couple years to be constantly dialing in before 9 a.m. the very moment they go on sale.  It's impossible to get through, and if you do the tickets are already gone. 

I used to always get good lower level tickets by buying the year before but as other posters have pointed out they haven't been available. I think OKC was the last time I was able to get them in that manner.

As I mentioned on another site it would be nice if we could get an unofficial buy/sell space set up for Pittsburgh so that we can directly sell or buy to/from other fans. Last year the organization of scalpers combined with ticket scarcity and lack of a main selling area drove up resale prices. The resale sites are particularly unappealing due to the surcharge percentages.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is buying tickets from scalpers generally pretty reliable? That's how I'm planning on getting tickets this year. Just curious as to the prices compared to Stubhub, etc and what time to start buying. (1 hr before the session, maybe 2?) Any info would be appreciated

I just accidentally purchased an extra lower bowel all-session ticket (infuriating story involving stub hub misrepresentation) in Section 106. Row G | Seat 4. I bought it for a little over $1600 with all fees. Willing to part with it for less than what I bought it for rather than deal with those snakes on Stubhub. It was more painless getting in to watch the 2007 Worlds in Baku where there no tickets were sold and I had to grease up a FILA Ref I met outside the arena. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks. 406 231 8618.

I have 2 tickets I need to sell.  They are in section 112 Row P Seats 13 & 14,  it is the NCAA Experience Package all together.  I am asking $2700 each ticket.   I will sell them together or separate.  Contact me @  970-366-2856.

On 2/22/2019 at 1:13 PM, BaldYianni said:

Is buying tickets from scalpers generally pretty reliable? That's how I'm planning on getting tickets this year. Just curious as to the prices compared to Stubhub, etc and what time to start buying. (1 hr before the session, maybe 2?) Any info would be appreciated

Anyone in the know, whether scalping is legal in Pennsylvania?  If so it makes it a little harder to get a deal on tickets. When they can scalp in the open it creates competition. 

Last time in bought scalped in Philadelphia in 1981 it was illegal.  But in 1976 it was legal when I bought. 

I will have 1 possibly 2 lower level tickets for sale in the lower level section, the tickets are in the mail and will hopefully arrive tomorrow, then I will know the exact location of the seats, if interested shoot me a text @ 2675675772

Hi.  I've been attending the NCAA for about 40 years (since the Schultz brothers were at Princeton...).  Anyway, for the first time, I'm ticketless.  I need two all-session tickets (in any location).  Thanks.  914 305 5463   

On 11/13/2018 at 6:02 PM, 462711 said:

I just bought 5 tickets for section 112 row N last month. I only was able to get for session 5, I paid $235 each. The finals they wanted something like $1000 each. I can watch it on tv for that price!

I just checked NCAA.com and there is still some tickets for all sessions with the NCAA experience.