Sign in to follow this  
Buckxell

Did Zadick get set up??

FRL said that the firing stemmed from Dresser overhearing what Zadick was saying on a phone conversation that the other party had on speaker phone. This sounds really fishy to me... was this a set-up? Was another coach on the other line looking for career advancement? Did Dresser organize the speaker phone conversation?

There’s also speculation that a physical altercation occurred. Was it with Zadick and Dresser, or Zadick and the guy who was on the other end of the phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRL said that the firing stemmed from Dresser overhearing what Zadick was saying on a phone conversation that the other party had on speaker phone. This sounds really fishy to me... was this a set-up? Was another coach on the other line looking for career advancement? Did Dresser organize the speaker phone conversation?

There’s also speculation that a physical altercation occurred. Was it with Zadick and Dresser, or Zadick and the guy who was on the other end of the phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... very likely Russian involvement .....

super dumb post

Wrong.  He can hire and fire whoever he wants, within reason.  If one of his coaches gives him cause, then it's his prerogative.  And after Dresser brought him with from VT, then it should be assumed that he wanted him on his staff.  So if he had to fire him, I'm sure there was just cause.

Edited by KCMO2

Word of the street is Zadick got pissed off at one of the staff members for putting yard gnomes in and around the practice area, in the weight room. The damn things started popping up everywhere. The finally straw was when one of the summer campers ask him to wear his pointy hat. As the old saying goes, it was on, time to let the fur fly.

Word of the street is Zadick got pissed off at one of the staff members for putting yard gnomes in and around the practice area, in the weight room. The damn things started popping up everywhere. The finally straw was when one of the summer campers ask him to wear his pointy hat. As the old saying goes, it was on, time to let the fur fly.

That's how I lost my last job, too. 

the idea that you can fire someone for no reason. Thats just the most basic. Wrong on many other levels.

Nobody said anything like that.  You quoted a post that said the HC can hire who he wants.  Now you're talking about firing people for no reasons.