Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Nolf v. Joseph - who wins?

Have these guys ever gone head-to-head in HS? Freestyle? Anyone know how they do against each other in the room? Both have wins against IMar, but more losses than wins (though Joseph's two NCAA final wins should count for something).

My gut says Nolf wins, but I'd love to hear other opinions.

Edited by Fletcher

They probably split. Nolf's style is ridiculous but Joseph has 8 lbs. on him and a style similar to the one guy who beat Nolf.

As a matter of fact, at same weight Nolf won in freestyle 2 yrs ago.

Wrestling fans are the big winner. Iron sharpens iron.

Edited by TBar1977

Wasn't the reason Cenzo went to 165 as a RS Frosh due to the fact that he knew he couldn't beat Nolf at 157?

Common thought was that Nolf would eventually move to 165 with Cenzo slotting in at 157. But then Nolf didn’t really grow and Cenzo struggled making 157 his redshirt year. PSU was very fortunate that Nolf didn’t hit any type of spurt.

It's funny if you watched Nolf in HS, you realize that the kid is doing the same things now at the DI level that he did in HS!  Not to take anything away from PSU, but I think Nolf would be dominant no matter where he went.  He's that freakin talented.

It's funny if you watched Nolf in HS, you realize that the kid is doing the same things now at the DI level that he did in HS!  Not to take anything away from PSU, but I think Nolf would be dominant no matter where he went.  He's that freakin talented.

does this mean you aren't one if the idiots who likes to drop "HE IS MAKING UP MOVES!!!!!!!"

Nolf is a freak athlete. Plus a creative, amazing wrestler. Don't know how he'll fare in FS, but he's a monster in folk.