Sign in to follow this  
Sheerstress

Sergei Beloglazov new CKWC coach

As Buckeye fan, I would go “Oh, sh*t”. M*ch*gan is putting the staff and team together really nice. Still, I would say as a rival fan - “Darkness is strong with this” lol.

Good get for them. It’s going to push the Buckeyes to work harder.

Edited by Buckeyebison

Beloglazov was about 31 when this match took place...extremely old for a lightweight champion. That chest-wrench was other-worldly and now we see where David Taylor got his trap arm tilt.

I am so happy you posted that. I knew Barry Davis was a world silver medal and got aced by Beloglazov but could never find the video (it always came up unavailable on YouTube and wasn’t aware it was on Flo). MAN was that a nuts match. Sergei’s use of the front headlock and the number of different turns he employed was out of this world. He’s absolutely one of the best ever.

I am so happy you posted that. I knew Barry Davis was a world silver medal and got aced by Beloglazov but could never find the video (it always came up unavailable on YouTube and wasn’t aware it was on Flo). MAN was that a nuts match. Sergei’s use of the front headlock and the number of different turns he employed was out of this world. He’s absolutely one of the best ever.

Davis was Olympic Silver

I remember on his videos, he would speak several sentences in his native tongue and the interpreter would sum it up in about 3 words...like grab...his...leg!  He seemed to share my action/reaction philo so much that I loved the way he taught.  I know we will benefit from having him in our system.  We are the movers and the shakers in the world at this time.  You go down to Yianni and Daton and Spencer and Gable and we aren't exactly going to fall off either.  

Edited by Peso

The question is, does he fit into our "system"?  We are moving into rare air with our Men's Freestyle Wrestlers.  At all levels.  If morphing our Folkstyle slightly towards freestyle has helped, I'm ecstatic that we seem to be finding the right combination.  Maybe our OTC's spread all over the country is the real difference maker?  Well, whatever it is, I would think a 6X bad mofo would be able to fit into our system.  If not, we obviously have the talent from within at this time to carry on without him...but I'm curious to see what he brings to our table.

The question is, does he fit into our "system"?  We are moving into rare air with our Men's Freestyle Wrestlers.  At all levels.  If morphing our Folkstyle slightly towards freestyle has helped, I'm ecstatic that we seem to be finding the right combination.  Maybe our OTC's spread all over the country is the real difference maker?  Well, whatever it is, I would think a 6X bad mofo would be able to fit into our system.  If not, we obviously have the talent from within at this time to carry on without him...but I'm curious to see what he brings to our table.

how did he fit into our system last go round?