Sign in to follow this  
Sheerstress

Sergei Beloglazov new CKWC coach

I don't think Micic being in college has any bearing on his status as an international competitor. 

I find it pretty hard to believe this rule is being enforced as written. I don't necessarily agree with the rule as written but if that is what is on the books I believe it should be enforced (or changed).

I think the rule is good.  Why should the US National team spend its resources on the training of their members' competitors?

I don't think Micic being in college has any bearing on his status as an international competitor. 

I find it pretty hard to believe this rule is being enforced as written. I don't necessarily agree with the rule as written but if that is what is on the books I believe it should be enforced (or changed).

But it does bear on every other criteria which he makes. International wrestlers would not be able to meet the other criteria UNLESS they lived and competed in the US.

I find it hard to believe that the intent of the criteria is to be more exclusive as in if you compete for another country we don't want you. I believe they are trying to allow them in but if they don't live/go to school here it's limited (whatever that means).

I do agree with the poster above that it's probably not completely enforced.