Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

All Illinois matches?

I understand it's at ILL, but are we REALLY going to have to watch all their matches when other good ones are going? What a disappointment. 3 other good matches, and we're stuck watching this? Yes, I feel the right to complain paying $15 for this with NO SOUND.

I have the same issue, and so does my buddy. Anyone?

I must be missing something. I subscribed to Big Ten Network this morning. I open up live events and it will only play one mat. I went the the page you listed above, pick a mat and click on go and nothing happens. Any idea's for me?

At least I subscribed for $9.95 to Gopher all access and for $14.95 to Big Ten. I'm on a roll today. Do I need to pay for something else? I'm usually pretty calm, my I'm ready to wreck some s***. Having a little temper issue since I'm obviously not smart enough to figure this out:)

I tell ya. On the Big 10 Digi, I wanna fricking choke that kid. Holding time, players, and a few other beauties. That kid doesn't know the first thing about wrestling. Can't they at least find a kid that know the sport?? Pisses me off.

I tell ya. On the Big 10 Digi, I wanna fricking choke that kid. Holding time, players, and a few other beauties. That kid doesn't know the first thing about wrestling. Can't they at least find a kid that know the sport?? Pisses me off.

Some other gems: Mcdowell, Stiebler (as in Keebler elf), playing today for the second time.

Who is this guy? He clearly has never wrestled. And who is the other announcer who is not correcting him in private so it won't be as embarassing?

Some other gems: Mcdowell, Stiebler (as in Keebler elf), playing today for the second time.

Who is this guy? He clearly has never wrestled. And who is the other announcer who is not correcting him in private so it won't be as embarassing?

The fatigue from the non-bye is affecting them on the floor.

My bad.

What are you my bad'ing?

Martin scores the 1st TD on Taylor just like last time. Moral victory.

The kid on B10 Digi has said "my bad" at least 6 times! I wanna choke him!