silver

Looking for Suite Tickets

Looks like after 15 years  in suite, we won't be able to keep the group together for Pittsburg. Was wondering if anyone needs a few people to fill out their suite? We are fans of a couple teams but mostly just fans of good wrestling, no trash talk. PM me and I will get back to you, thank you, Silver

From what I am reading, the suite prices have increased DRASTICALLY for this year, and IIRC they were already a big jump for Cleveland.  Can anyone confirm/deny?

Sure seems like this year is the worst yet for getting tickets in every capacity. 

The tournament is taking place in a state where wrestling is very popular and the event is almost exactly halfway between the two best teams. Also, the arena is smaller than the one in Cleveland. I think it will be a tough ticket to get.

I was on the list for a 40 person suite and was quoted a price of $40000 in March. I was keeping in touch with my contact and in August he informed me the price had gone up to $80000 for the suite. He said the facility managers increased price as this event had generated the highest interest of any event they have hosted.

I am wondering about Minneapolis next year as it is being held on the football field. I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone what the configuration is going to be. If it is going to be centered in the football field and selling the whole stadium out or if they are going to move to one end and move in bleachers etc.

The first suite we got in St Louis was $3600 for 16 tickets, man I miss those days. 

On one level it's good to see demand for wrestling high enough that it commands this kind of pricing. On another it sucks because many fans who have attended ncaas for years are going to be priced out of attendance (if tickets are even available at all). Even decent all session tickets were going for $1k/each in cleveland on the secondary market last March. Crazy stuff.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:46 AM, silver said:

Looks like after 15 years  in suite, we won't be able to keep the group together for Pittsburg. Was wondering if anyone needs a few people to fill out their suite? We are fans of a couple teams but mostly just fans of good wrestling, no trash talk. PM me and I will get back to you, thank you, Silver

Likewise, PM me, thanks Southend