Sign in to follow this  
BobbyGribbs

Ohio State 157?

My guess would be that Hayes challenges at wrestle-offs at 149, loser moves up to 157.  Same as McKenna/Hayes last year.  

Confirmed by OSU Wrestling twitter just now. 

Micah has to be the favorite in this matchup. That said, Hayes has the advantage on the mat... one turn is all it takes.  It'll be a best of 3 though.  

It's a great problem to have at tOSU.  It's the "downfall" or the "risk" of having a great recruiting situation.  PSU is in similar boat with Berge/Verkleeren and Manville/Hall.  I think Hayes > Jordan now in college, but Jordan was > Hayes while in high school.  

I think Hayes topside is higher from a longer term perspective, especially given the fact that he actually wrestles Freestyle.

Jordan has played the weight game for tosu twice already, he should get to go his ideal weight as a senior. Hayes is good on top but I wouldn't say one of the best in the country. I dont think he aas at 157, he should be a 141 pounder

Ohio State's days of beating Penn State at NCAA's are over. Urban Meyers chances of being named Man of The Year by NOW are better.

Penn States days of having World and Olympic champions has never started.

For having the greatest room in the world, you'd think they would have multiple men on the Senior team as starters.

They get the top recruits, but they just are developing on an international stage.

Apparently, Carl thinks the world should wrestle folkstyle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Penn States days of having World and Olympic champions has never started.

For having the greatest room in the world, you'd think they would have multiple men on the Senior team as starters.

They get the top recruits, but they just are developing on an international stage.

Apparently, Carl thinks the world should wrestle folkstyle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last March still stings, huh?