Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

Kharchla is gonna be 3 or 4 timer

Ohio State, per InterMat, has brought in the following wrestlers in the past 2 years... 

(The sure numbers are staggering, the talent as well)

In 2018:

Jashon Hubbard
Jaden Mattox
Alex Felix
Braeden Redlin
J.D. Stickley
Josh Ramirez
Quinn Kinner
Kevon Freeman
Malik Heinselman
Rocky Jordan
Sammy Sasso
Gavin Hoffman
Kyle Gruber

So far 2019:

Carson Kharchla
Jacob Decatur
Jake Canitano
Tyler Stein
Dylan D'Emilio
Daniel Kerkvliet
Jordan Decatur

I do know from this list, Jashon Hubbard was at DII Notre Dame and some have still speculated he may end up a Buck but that I’m not sure.

Josh Ramirez flipped his commitment to West Virginia back in June.

I don’t think Kyle Gruber made it to Columbus either.

The rest are all on the roster as far as I know.

Edited by Aviator12

5 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

When you get billed as the best lineup ever and get 2nd, thats very disappointing. 

Snyder was a world champ before an NCAA champ, doesn't get much more damning than that for a folkstyle program. 

I can play word games too.

Lost at Big Tens and Nationals his freshman year.  Seemed to improve after that.  Maybe the program is OK.

Penn State fans are constantly attacking Tom Ryan and Ohio State.  You'd think they'd be confident given their history of beating the Bucks in duals and out performing them at NCAA's.  But it's obvious from their behavior that they hate the fact the Bucks won't go away and continue to challenge.  Incidentally, if you go to Ohio forums you don't see anywhere near the same animosity towards PSU.  Most of us respect their greatness and recognize how amazing Cael has been.  

Question--why are PSU fans so insecure?

Penn State fans are constantly attacking Tom Ryan and Ohio State.  You'd think they'd be confident given their history of beating the Bucks in duals and out performing them at NCAA's.  But it's obvious from their behavior that they hate the fact the Bucks won't go away and continue to challenge.  Incidentally, if you go to Ohio forums you don't see anywhere near the same animosity towards PSU.  Most of us respect their greatness and recognize how amazing Cael has been.  

Because the football team isn't anywhere the Buckeyes. That's why!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, silvermedal said:

Just to be clear, those Penn State fans don't include me. The only thing I ever knocked Tom Ryan for was the cheesy speech he gave before our dual meet this year. Well, that and the robes. Ha. 

11 hours ago, Aviator12 said:

Best lineup ever but was ranked behind Penn State from beginning of last season til the end? Got it.

Went to PSU in their robes, did some talking on the way,brought hell with them for the Nolfless Lions and proved the rankers correct.

They’re board is CONSTANTLY bad mouthing Tom Ryan and the program, and even make fun of the actual wrestlers. I do not get it at all, not from adults. And especially from a fan base that doesn’t need to say A WORD with how dominant they’ve been. I have no idea what they are even insecure about? Lack of Big Ten titles? I seriously doubt that, anyone would take the natty over anything else. It’s so childish and makes a great fan base look foolish with all the lame attacks and name calling they do.

44 minutes ago, Aviator12 said:

They’re board is CONSTANTLY bad mouthing Tom Ryan and the program, and even make fun of the actual wrestlers. I do not get it at all, not from adults. And especially from a fan base that doesn’t need to say A WORD with how dominant they’ve been. I have no idea what they are even insecure about? Lack of Big Ten titles? I seriously doubt that, anyone would take the natty over anything else. It’s so childish and makes a great fan base look foolish with all the lame attacks and name calling they do.

The guy you are talking to is no Penn State fan, he is a troll.

18 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

When you get billed as the best lineup ever and get 2nd, thats very disappointing. 

Snyder was a world champ before an NCAA champ, doesn't get much more damning than that for a folkstyle program. 

I can play word games too.

For all the possible reasons why Snyder won a World title before an NCAA one, I think that saying it was because tOSU is a bad program, doesn't improve wrestlers or something along those lines is probably dead last on a very long list.